Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're always lookin out for your forum buds filip...awesome. Good man. :hi5:

We all share the same love for this hobby here. I have been the beneficiary of a few great deals by my fellow forum brothers. I just like to return the favor whenever I can.

You are the man!!

:lol Thanks Bro. You are too kind. Did you pick this up? I'm really hoping someone here was able to score him for their collection.

TheCurse9 looked out for me with imaginaire.com. Now I have to find a way to pay it forward myself. Also, got TAS #301 to go with it.

Just traded for this one. Looks awesome.

You're gonna love it. I can't wait til the Sideshow Mary Jane comes out as well. And of course I'm still waiting for Venom. I'm gonna have a nice Spidey collection one of these days.

We all share the same love for this hobby here. I have been the beneficiary of a few great deals by my fellow forum brothers. I just like to return the favor whenever I can.

:lol Thanks Bro. You are too kind. Did you pick this up? I'm really hoping someone here was able to score him for their collection.

No, bud. I already own it but I am glad that someone else is a proud owner of this piece for an excellent price. I wish that more people were just like you. If that was the case, it would be a much better place.

If anyone in the WA area is looking for this, I saw one at Atomic Comics in Tacoma for $210 this weekend...unfortunately I had already paid over $300 the month before. :(

If anyone out there knows a local shop that still has this statue and is able to ship to Canada, can you please pm me!

Thanks guys!

got me one, its so awesome-0

DSCI1583_zps2c24945e.jpg

DSCI1584_zpsb2b6b4ac.jpg

got me one, its so awesome-0

DSCI1583_zps2c24945e.jpg

DSCI1584_zpsb2b6b4ac.jpg

Wow! He's awesome! I just got one a couple of days ago at my LCS! Was shocked at the price of 209.00. Then tax was almost 10%. but was still a great deal. This thing looks so cool. The pose is so dynamic! Also love the stone as the base. Btw love your spawn figures! Let's see more pics of them! Just put spidey in front :)

thanks for the kind words gentlemen i am very pleased with this fig

@comicbookguy - dynamic is definitely the key word on this figure. here's the other spawn figs if you want to see

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100012

Man yea great Spawn figures and I completely envy you in regards to you Dr Doom PF :clap. I have thought of sometimes selling my Spawn figures and the others but alot of my friends and my lady always discourage me from doing so. I always thought once I got in statue collecting I would leave the figures and that worrying about packaged damaging being a thing in the past.

Once an action figure collector..always a Action Figure collector...it never ends!
Man yea great Spawn figures and I completely envy you in regards to you Dr Doom PF :clap. I have thought of sometimes selling my Spawn figures and the others but alot of my friends and my lady always discourage me from doing so. I always thought once I got in statue collecting I would leave the figures and that worrying about packaged damaging being a thing in the past.

I never got this & don't collect this scale at all but I love this statue. I haven't got anything to pay for this year now either. Just need to sort out new work but that's starting to look good now finally

The fact that vinyl koto pieces are fetching over $200 blows my mind.

Edit: just read in venom forum that these are polystone. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Back