Kotobukiya "Joker: The Killing Joke" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The special features are bonus, by itself it looks great. Looking forward to it!

:Taken from HLJ.com product discription: "The spotlight really works, and it has about 30cm of cable, so you can place it where you like. The statue also features a motion sensor, and when tripped, you'll hear the snap of the camera through the speaker!"

All that plus a beautifully detailed sculpt of one of the best Jokers ever made from one of the greatest Joker stories ever for just over 100 bucks...best deal of the year

All that plus a beautifully detailed sculpt of one of the best Jokers ever made from one of the greatest Joker stories ever for just over 100 bucks...best deal of the year

100% agree. Can't wait to get this one!

2866244-dsc03056_zps200e3a98.jpg

2866238-dsc03053_zps7c8ee497.jpg

That's it , ordered!
I don't like the henchman (hopefully we can remove it), but the joker looks sick!

*edit*

Gonk said this on statueforum:
"I'm being told by our team in Japan that the circus henchman can be removed from the base. It attaches via pegs on the feet. That means two holes will be present on the base but depending on your viewing angle it might not be all that noticeable."

Last edited:
Ok, i don't like statues, I don't have any, so I didn't realize this was coming, but... This is amazing!!!! I love this comic, and this is perfect... Preordered!
But i think this is 1/7 scale (11") like the medicom figures.

1/6 Im 99% sure...1% put aside just in case

Yes, but it's a little shorter... 11" tall (I don't know if that's the statue only or include the base)
That's why I say it's 1/7, but it's listed like 1/6.

Back