Kotobukiya "Joker: The Killing Joke" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect sideshow statues only mostly 1/4 scale, but damn I may have to break the rule, these 2 look so freaking awesome, may buy these to put them in my office.

400400_348715041811565_137679822915089_1581701_1598336929_n.jpg

47508_535282919821442_1057880578_n.jpg

If those two are the only Batman/ Joker statues anybody owns they should be proud...they are that good plus to own both for about 200-225 a freakin bargain..simply beautiful

If those two are the only Batman/ Joker statues anybody owns they should be proud...they are that good plus to own both for about 200-225 a freakin bargain..simply beautiful

I know what a bargain, 2 gorgeous statues for the price of 1 HT figure, can't beat that.

These pieces are amazing. I disagree with them being better than the pfs but they do look great. The henchman has to be removable. He detracts from the main piece to much. I collect a lot of kotobukiya (star wars) and I have to say that for the most part they do an excellent job on poses. When you look closer you can see the lack of quality material but from afar they stand up to much more expensive pieces. Good job on creating this excellent piece.

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet...but according to Koto's facebook page, the base has a motion sensor built into it that activates the LED spot lamp and camera shutter sound after a brief delay

Nice touch :)

If that's true, that would be sweet.
Definitely buying this

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet...but according to Koto's facebook page, the base has a motion sensor built into it that activates the LED spot lamp and camera shutter sound after a brief delay

Nice touch :)

That's just even more awesome!

I don't think there's much risk of it going should out, have many Koto statues gone that way?

And word on a Bolland inspired Batman? After seeing this Joker, I can only hope that Batman soon follows. Kotobukiya is doing an amazing job on both their DC & Marvel characters. I'm so happy that the DC stuff is PVC compared to their Marvel cold-cast statues. I would have been really upset to see this Joker as a cold-cast piece for double or triple the MSRP for PVC.

So far Koto has done an amazing job on these DC statues, but it's too many Batman related statues and I started to get tired of seeing these statues in the same character (BatMEN). Would really love to see other DC character from Kotoas well and hope they go deeper into DC universe like they did with their Marvel line. Please bring on Superman, Flash, Green Lantern etc. Koto!!!

These pieces are amazing. I disagree with them being better than the pfs but they do look great. The henchman has to be removable. He detracts from the main piece to much. I collect a lot of kotobukiya (star wars) and I have to say that for the most part they do an excellent job on poses. When you look closer you can see the lack of quality material but from afar they stand up to much more expensive pieces. Good job on creating this excellent piece.

The midget henchman will be removable. He is attached via pegs to the base. The only problem is that there will be visible holes in the base if the midget henchman isn't displayed. That's what a Koto Rep said over at SF. I have no issue with the midgets. They were a part of the Killing Joke so it's not out of left field to have the character be a part of the sculpt.

The midget henchman will be removable. He is attached via pegs to the base. The only problem is that there will be visible holes in the base if the midget henchman isn't displayed. That's what a Koto Rep said over at SF. I have no issue with the midgets. They were a part of the Killing Joke so it's not out of left field to have the character be a part of the sculpt.

I knew he would be...good

i cant wait for this figure along with my batman from kotobukiya:) what do people think are the best figures in the 1/6th scale made by koto?

I love the killing joke. And the joker is my favourite all-time character. but for some reason I just am not feeling much love for this piece. I can't explain it.. in fact, it confuses me.

:dunno :huh

I love the killing joke. And the joker is my favourite all-time character. but for some reason I just am not feeling much love for this piece. I can't explain it.. in fact, it confuses me.

:dunno :huh

Do you already own the PF, because if you do I could see it being a bit of a let down size wise. If this was a full 1/4 PF I would be ALL over it.

Back