Kotobukiya "Joker: The Killing Joke" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe no one has posted any pics here. Got mine a couple of weeks ago.

@Dhaval
13 inches including the base so I'd say yeah.

Thanks for the pics xYx! Great looking piece! Koto really does deliver great value for the money. (even though sometimes they look Asian, ha ha!) I might have to pick this one up myself someday.:clap

redfordfilm.com it said it should have shipped past Saturday. haven't seen a ship notice. I'm not too worried, they are a great place to order from, plus the free shipping is aces!!!

Thanks Grphyx1! :hi5:
How come you don't have yours yet? Where did you order him? Got mine from BBTS which I thought got it late.

Any pics if him next to some 1/6 batman stuff. Would like to see if it looks too statueish. I would love to have him next to my frank miller bats custom!

Just got this today!

My favorite look for comic joker and in scale (for the most part) with my 1:6 figures. I think it works for what I am going for and it is an awesome piece!

Just got this today!

My favorite look for comic joker and in scale (for the most part) with my 1:6 figures. I think it works for what I am going for and it is an awesome piece!

Looks much better without that weird midget between his legs. This is how I will display him too if I pick him up.

I'm still debating picking him up because he looks great but my DC collection is going to be SSC PF most likely and I don't want to get overboard.

Back