Kotobukiya Jim Lee Wonder Woman ArtFX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, TFAW got mine out quickly, and I love it. Great pose, great paint, great sculpt. The face is just beautiful, and I love (I know this may sound weird), but I love her arms. They're not too big, but she definitely has muscle. She's not overly sexualized, but still very alluring. I have the Superman and Batman as well, and they all look fantastic.

Hmmm! BBTS seems to be slipping lately, still waiting on her and Bats. They must be on the same boat as my WW and Catwomen PFs.

I finally got the Superman one and it's fantastic! I think I'm going to bite the bullet and try to get the Trinity. Wonder Woman looks amazing from the pics I've seen.

I finally got the Superman one and it's fantastic! I think I'm going to bite the bullet and try to get the Trinity. Wonder Woman looks amazing from the pics I've seen.

Great little statues!!! Every time i get one im amazed at the quality for the price.

YAY, just got mine in!

Here's a video I just made of her: Wonder Woman Kotobukiya ArtFx 1/6 Scale Statue - YouTube

Zsyl6v3l.jpg

This is in my pol at Bbts now. I will probably go ahead and ship it by itself since I've been waiting for it for quite a bit now.

It's funny... now that this is finally available, I don't think I want it anymore. I'm just not as love with it as I used to be.

I got her a week ago. I have her with bats and sups they look fantastic together. For the price I am very pleased

She arrived today with the rest of the my pile of loot from BBTS.

ww1.jpg

WW2.jpg

WW3.jpg

Great likeness to Jim Lee's WW.

ww4.jpg

wonder_woman_by_jim_lee3.jpg

ww6.jpg

3477809-jim_lee_ww_wall01.jpg

I fell in love with her from the first time I saw prototype pictures. She'll will be displayed with Bats and Sup, So I now have my 1/6 Trinity. :clap

ww12.jpg

Back