Kotobukiya Jim Lee Wonder Woman ArtFX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I like the Sideshow trinity set too (especially the Wonder Woman statue). The 2 drawbacks are the size of the pieces (if you don't have the room) and the prices ($1,200 for all 3 vs. $375 for the Koto pieces). Again, if I had the room and wanted to allocate that much money to them, I would.

By the way, I like the Sideshow trinity set too (especially the Wonder Woman statue). The 2 drawbacks are the size of the pieces (if you don't have the room) and the prices ($1,200 for all 3 vs. $375 for the Koto pieces). Again, if I had the room and wanted to allocate that much money to them, I would.

I'm thinking on getting the whole Koto trinity set. :D

I'm not getting the SS pieces...It's Koto all the way

I wouldn't go as far as getting only Koto and not the SS stuff. Apples and oranges et al.

However, the way PrototypeZ's stuff is looking (1/5 scale), I might seriously think of that line instead, i.e., if I plan not getting SS.

Looking good so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for the final painted version. It's a pity that SS doesn't distribute Koto; I'd have got this using my reward points.

I'm debating doing the Trinity from Koto too. I don't have the Batman or Superman yet, but if I like the Wonder Woman proto painted I might buy those two and order her.

We have the Batman PF, but didn't order the Superman or Wonder Woman.

Here's a better look at her sculpt.
UElCmYI.jpg

Nice to see they added her lasso. I think I may prefer this face sculpt to the PF figure. Can't wait to see her all painted up! :D

Looks fantastic and they added her lasso. I am sold! I'll have the Koto and SSC trinity! :yess:

Back