Kotobukiya Jim Lee Wonder Woman ArtFX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt Koto will do amazing job with the paint job as usual, will make a huge difirence!

I find that on these the paint lines are clean but its a very flat paint job. No real highlights or shadows and no texture at all. I saw Superman this past weekend in a store, the face was better than I thought but the muscles were still over done. This piece at least wont have that issue.

I find that on these the paint lines are clean but its a very flat paint job. No real highlights or shadows and no texture at all. I saw Superman this past weekend in a store, the face was better than I thought but the muscles were still over done. This piece at least wont have that issue.

What we all like from this line is actually, the price over value. From what i've seen Superman and Batman, with the price that is there any statue out there can beat them?

If you looking for quality, well...of coz we can't expect super high, but the main thing is most of the buyer of these...always satisfied :)

I doubt we'll see them but I'd love it if Koto produced a Donna Troy and Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark) to go along with WW.

I wouldnt say never. They made a deathstroke already so i would assume they wont stop anytime soon.

Sorry Snoop. I have to say I was disappointed in the Koto New 52 WW. I didn't like the pants or face. But I might have picked her up if Jim Lee had drawn her in her regular outfit.

I had the Batman statue and recently picked up the Superman statue. Can't wait to see this statue painted! I want the Trinity (at a much more affordable price than Sideshow).

Back