Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman revisted in black!!! 1/6 scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
526418_4891352294757_1116379841_n.jpg

sorry for the bad photo

Picked up one of these other day at my LCS. Great piece, got it for $100. :)

The Dark Knight arrived. Took some pictures right after unboxing.
He looks great. For a retail price of 89.00 it`s a must buy. I love it.
That pose is dynamic, the paint apps are great.

SNB14183.JPG

SNB14188.JPG

SNB14195.JPG

Just wondering. How are these with regards to standing. I know some of the Koto items have sort of warped in the past (Iron Man)

I have a spot on a smaller shelf that might be good for something like this.

Just wondering. How are these with regards to standing. I know some of the Koto items have sort of warped in the past (Iron Man)

I have a spot on a smaller shelf that might be good for something like this.

They stand just fine.

I know it's not the black and grey but Hey it still the same statue.
a828ee9385dfb28bbe093102816fb637_zps090e5e63.jpg

the blue/grey statue is a classic. The new black/grey alternate is also awesome to get.

BTW Nice set up, where did you buy those display cases for your comics? I was thinking of doing the same thing but for my Covergirls of the DC universe statues.

the blue/grey statue is a classic. The new black/grey alternate is also awesome to get.

BTW Nice set up, where did you buy those display cases for your comics? I was thinking of doing the same thing but for my Covergirls of the DC universe statues.

Thanks:hi5: I bought the frames and shelf at ikea. They're really cheap only $1.99 and the shelf is $6.99.

Just preordered this and Superman at BBTS. This statue's pose looks unbeatable!

Any idea if it's just Superman/Batman? Or are there plans for more similar ones to accompany them?

Back