Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman revisted in black!!! 1/6 scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when they make remakes of a statue, but if they had to do it, the least they could do is make it face the opposite direction, ie a mirror image of the original so they would look cool displayed together.

I saw this at my LCS the other day, or at least A LCS, and I have to say that I was tempted. The sticker price was far to high $120, but if I didn't already have the PF I would be looking for a nice cheap price on the interwebs... :rotfl

Good luck finding that one for under$200.

Ha yeah. Saw one on eBay for about 330 or so... that's it. :thud:

does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get this shipped to australia from the us? would it be cheaper to get a friend in america to buy and ship it themselves or get it direct from the store?

I pre-ordered the Harley Quinn from Urban-Collector.com as they seemed to have the cheapest shipping to Aus - about $40 or so.

They've got this guy going for $84 or so USD. So, that'd make him more affordable than any local retailer.

Just 24 more hours until the arrival of my "Preciousss" ( in my best Gollum voice). :gollum:
Sorry, this will be my first 1/6 scale statue, so I'm very excited.

:panic: :rotfl Mine came in!! Wooooohoooo!! :rotfl :panic: :yess:

Had to open it right away here are a couple of pics:
picture.php

picture.php

Definitely worth the :impatient:

I hate it when they make remakes of a statue, but if they had to do it, the least they could do is make it face the opposite direction, ie a mirror image of the original so they would look cool displayed together.

:dunno

It's a color variant.

Spewing. The minute I add this to my cart at Urban-Collector.com it kills the posting. Saying an item is not configured to be delivered to my address. (Australia).

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Man I still haven't gotten around to picking this one up. So many batmans to get! :gah:

Man I still haven't gotten around to picking this one up. So many batmans to get! :gah:

Too many batMEN, indeed. Getting tired of it. there are more awesome dc characters out there besides superman and batman to all of the big companies...

I've only got one focus - the bat. Luckily for me.

However, there are SO many Bat"men" out there. I can't work out if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I think so many of the sculpts are *****house. Maybe it's both.

You can get this for 99.95 + 30% off = $69.97 + tax + free shipping at Barnes and Noble o_O...

Code for Barnes and Noble is T9P3E3W . It expires tomorrow.

So being Christmas yesterday my Brother popped round & we did the usual present stuff & to my surprise my brother had gone all out this year & got me this bad boy...I was amazed he's utterly amazing & will make a great addition to the collection when I get them all out on display.

Anyway a couple of pics but none of him freed from his cardboard prison yet :(

2012-12-25185456.jpg

2012-12-25185507.jpg

To say Im super pleased is an understatement :)

Neil

Hot Fuzz, Nightwish Imaginaerum AND the Batman figure?!? I like your brother. Can I borrow him sometime?

But yeah I got this Batman a couple of months ago... HUGE box. I keep saying I need to throw it out because I have absolutely no space for it in the house, but I feel bad about giving up on it... The figure / statue itself is brilliant, though :)

Back