Kotobukiya Green Lantern ArtFX statue (1/6 scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t seem to find this guy anywhere for order. Did he really sell out that fast?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can’t seem to find this guy anywhere for order. Did he really sell out that fast?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey buddy. Go to fanboycollectibles.com

As per koto this particular character produced some poor sales. Even making them reassess this line. Glad i got him at retail. All other sites that i usually shop has him for 200+. So act fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a place to still get this piece? I got Flash today 50% off at Barnes and Noble, and I already had Batman, Supes, WW, and Supergirl. I'd really love to add this Lantern to the set.

Anyone know of a place to still get this piece? I got Flash today 50% off at Barnes and Noble, and I already had Batman, Supes, WW, and Supergirl. I'd really love to add this Lantern to the set.

There are at least 2 on eBay that are reasonably priced (not as good as a 50% off sale though).

468f1eeb67ebd126236f4d198290f40c.jpg

Hopefully this line is still alive.

468f1eeb67ebd126236f4d198290f40c.jpg

Hopefully this line is still alive.

Yup ...and I hope they announce Aquaman as the next in line to be released. God knows we still need Aquaman and Martian Manhunter in this line.

Such a cool Hal statue. I hope we get some more Green Lantern love from Tweeterhead and the forthcoming XM 1/6 line.

Back