Kotobukiya Green Lantern ArtFX statue (1/6 scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome. Now I really wanna try to get the Superman and Batman... :gah

Any recent news on the new batch release?

Now that's a nice update! :)

kotobukiya-green-lantern-artfx-statue-102616-001.jpg

kotobukiya-green-lantern-artfx-statue-102616-002.jpg

"Kotobukiya has issued a product update to reveal that their Green Lantern ARTFX statue has a new base design with the insignia of the Green Lantern Corps." (https://cooltoyreview.com/story/fro...antern_ARTFX_Statue_Product_Update_171135.asp)

Such an outstanding piece! Love it!

Same here. And can't wait for Koto to announce Aquaman for this line.

If Koto makes Aquaman and Martian Manhunter next in this line, then my Justice League collection might just end up being this line.

And seriously ...the Vision 1/6 scale statue that Koto revealed recently could be made into a great Martian Manhunter. MM can phase through objects, too ...so why not.

If Koto makes Aquaman and Martian Manhunter next in this line, then my Justice League collection might just end up being this line.

And seriously ...the Vision 1/6 scale statue that Koto revealed recently could be made into a great Martian Manhunter. MM can phase through objects, too ...so why not.

Add Cyborg and the lines complete!

Good point on vision to MM. To me personally anything after aquaman is a bonus. I just hooe hes next. I bet reveal at toy fair?[emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point on vision to MM. To me personally anything after aquaman is a bonus. I just hooe hes next. I bet reveal at toy fair?[emoji854]

I hope so, too. Aquaman getting revealed at Toy Fair would be a nice surprise.

Right. They made Cyborg in that 1/10 scale right? Those were all new 52 designs.

My dream character would be an Alan Scott GL based on Jim Lee for this line. Although a JSA member, he was featured in a flashback scene in the Hush storyline. Of course, a Tim Drake Robin on Lee's work would be awesome too.

Right. They made Cyborg in that 1/10 scale right? Those were all new 52 designs.

My dream character would be an Alan Scott GL based on Jim Lee for this line. Although a JSA member, he was featured in a flashback scene in the Hush storyline. Of course, a Tim Drake Robin on Lee's work would be awesome too.

Who knows. Im so invested in this line because of jim lee. I skipped on all 1/10 cuz i rly dont like their design

Back