Kotobukiya Green Lantern ArtFX statue (1/6 scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Woman looks so out of place in those group photos.

Not sure how I feel about Gl's grimace too.

Agreed, his facial expression seems a bit off to me as well.

In terms of who they'll make next, just taking a look at the group photo it only makes sense to do Aquaman (in line with the JLA movie as well) despite me personally wanting to see Martian Man first.

I think this line is shaping up rather nicely.

I truly love how all five look together ...and how they look individually, too. The sculpting looks great. And on occasion Koto will make tweaks to improve a piece like they did with Flash's size.

Can't wait for them to make Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Then my Jim Lee Justice League will be complete. Any additional members they make after that will just be icing on the cake.

I think this line is shaping up rather nicely.

I truly love how all five look together ...and how they look individually, too. The sculpting looks great. And on occasion Koto will make tweaks to improve a piece like they did with Flash's size.

Can't wait for them to make Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Then my Jim Lee Justice League will be complete. Any additional members they make after that will just be icing on the cake.

Couldn't.Agree.more! Lol i think the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they'd re-release Superman and Batman, missed out on those. Agreed, Wonder Woman with the cape seems out of place in the group.

I wish they'd re-release Superman and Batman, missed out on those. Agreed, Wonder Woman with the cape seems out of place in the group.

Actually they did. A few months back they re-released superman. That went for $350 on amazon now i just checked its between 175-200. As for batman. $180.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are not limited edition statues, just be patient and they will release more

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From New York Comic Con
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 163
That I'm not sure. I would assume they did at one point ...most likely when they first were released.

I don't know if they're going to have another release. And from what I can tell, the last release had the prices going up as the stock amount went down.

I see. Cool. If anyone sees that they're back up for order at or close to retail price, please letmeknow or post here, would very much like to get Bats and Supes. Thanks!

Back