Kotobukiya Fine Art Statue:Deadpool "Merc With A Mouth"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apache_rulez

Super Freak
Reaction score
Singapore the other side of the world from the US
DEADPOOL "MERC WITH A MOUTH"

b6d8d51c.jpg

ccfd8d24.jpg

ccfd8d24.jpg

948dbe29.jpg

85b3a940.jpg

7dbaf99b.jpg

2fb145dd.jpg

a6d46f15.jpg

9cb566bd.jpg

A Kotobukiya Japanese import! The “Merc with a Mouth” is on a rampage! One of the most popular comic book superheroes in the business, Wade Wilson is popping up everywhere, and now he’s taken over Kotobukiya as the next Fine Art Statue in the Marvel Comics Presents collection, Deadpool! Formerly a member of the Weapon X program, Wilson has since struck out on his own as an assassin for hire and independent agent. With his trademark costume, extensive armory, and nonstop witty repartee, Deadpool makes a huge impact wherever he goes.

Never stopping for a moment, Deadpool is posed in the midst of intense action, leaping over a crate with weapons at the ready. His iconic red and black skin-tight costume highlights the mutant assassin’s muscular physique as well as the intense concentration apparent on his face. Deadpool is also laden with his usual assortment of goodies, including the knife sheathed on his left ankle, various waist pouches, and a gun holstered on his right thigh. Depending on what style of fighting you prefer, Deadpool can be outfitted with either set of included arms; one wields his deadly katanas and the other fires intricately detailed Uzis!

Deadpool stands approximately 10 inches tall, leaning over a detailed battle scene complete with crate and even a tiny Deadpool “plush” toy! Sculpted by Erick Sosa and William Valenzuela, the demented yet hilarious assassin is recreated in high quality cold cast porcelain. Get him... before he gets you!

Sculpted by the same artist that did the Bowen Deadpool :rock

Hopefully Koto will sort out their paint issues before this one goes into production.

That DUAL SWORD pose is kick ass.

but i could do without "property of Deadpool", still a pretty cool piece...step i the right direction for the KREATIVE 3

Gorgeous sculpt but Koto's paints are lackluster. I know I have an Iron Man Mark III Koto piece. Great sculpt and execution, but bad paint apps.

I hope the Deadpool comes with great paint apps. What is the ES on this?

man i want a quality deadpool statue so badly... unfortunatly on this one his face looks like a grape that bought a train ride to raisonville.

They do but this is resin so is the Cable statue. I don't know about others since Cable's the only Koto statue I've been interested in and have bought.

Back