Kolchak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, pix that will post. Had to edit them for size. Why is it we all had to resort to using the Neca Christmas Story head? Can't someone make a real Kolchak? Is it worth trying to get a comissioned head going? I wonder if Barlow would be interested.

As usual, welcome comment, questions criticisms.
Thanks
Joey

I love Kolchak. It scared the crap outta me when I was a kid. And I have the complete series on DVD.

Nice necropost, btw. :)

Oh, then by all means please give us a list of everything YOU didn' like so we can cross it off our lists.

Don't get ur panties all in a bunch brother...I'm just expressing my opinion. Besides....my list is too epic for mortal eyes.....It would make u cry of how awesome it is. :cool:

It would appear Bam's pushed a few buttons. His opinion is just that, "his" (or her) opinion.

I think that this is a property that should be looked at, however I'm pretty sure it will never get done

Cut him (her) a little slack, I mean look at the grasp of the english language, "too epic for mortal eyes", "It would make u cry of how awesome it is", clearly of the texting & not conversational generation.

Perhaps the importance & influence of the series is lost on some,

unfortunate

Back