Kojun's JND Studio: Joker - 1/3 Arthur Fleck statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the most beautiful boring expensive statue I've ever seen

Absolutely.

Like I said about the XM Rising Sun Penguin piece ....I just don't see the charm of this piece. This is just a sculpt of an ordinary man.

Not really understanding this complaint. This is his character, of which he appears throughout the majority of the film. It's like saying Don Corleone is just a fat man as a statue.

Whether you like it I guess depends on whether you liked Arthur Fleck as a character, the stance is full-on Fleck, so it screams character instead of Phoenix.

Not really understanding this complaint. This is his character, of which he appears throughout the majority of the film. It's like saying Don Corleone is just a fat man as a statue.

Whether you like it I guess depends on whether you liked Arthur Fleck as a character, the stance is full-on Fleck, so it screams character instead of Phoenix.

I love the film and the character. I also love other films where people are / look like regular people, but that doesn't mean I want a statue of them. I think this statue looks amazing for what they set out to do. However, in a statue I want something that reflects the source material, I.e. comic books, before I'll drop that amount of cash on it

Just realised this is more pricey than the Ledger joker and WW84 piece. Not my type of statue but they nailed it.

It's sold out on their site and also at my local store. Credit to JND, they took a risk and went the other direction when most companies chose the full Fleck joker, and it looks like they pulled it off.

Just realised this is more pricey than the Ledger joker and WW84 piece. Not my type of statue but they nailed it.

It's sold out on their site and also at my local store. Credit to JND, they took a risk and went the other direction when most companies chose the full Fleck joker, and it looks like they pulled it off.

Lower edition means higher price

I don't think it's the best video quality or setup - but it shows really well how great this piece came out!

Watch this video too. Goes into more detail on the other parts of the statue that I haven't seen covered before.

Watch this video too. Goes into more detail on the other parts of the statue that I haven't seen covered before.

I don't like this statue, I see a man. A man I wouldn't want to spent almost two gs for. The skin tone color looks off too. I hope they do a better job with the real JOKER. I never really liked this movie.

I'm sure whomever gets this will be very happy, we're getting into true top end quality collectibles which is great. I really want their wonder woman but I hear the film sucked

I don't like this statue, I see a man. A man I wouldn't want to spent almost two gs for. The skin tone color looks off too. I hope they do a better job with the real JOKER. I never really liked this movie.

You don't like the movie, the character, the statue - makes sense. :)

Looks like there's a lot more colour now, I'm assuming the earlier promo's were less saturated? They had much more of a dull, grey day look than this recent video

Looks like there's a lot more colour now, I'm assuming the earlier promo's were less saturated? They had much more of a dull, grey day look than this recent video

Just like I told in that video, the color of a statue can be very different in various condition. (light, camera, and digital retouch)
Therefore, don't believe my video shows everything.

Just like I told in that video, the color of a statue can be very different in various condition. (light, camera, and digital retouch)

I'm new to collecting and have never actually received anything in person yet, it's still all on PO so things like this are good to know. It will be interesting to see it in different lighting and how it looks with peoples displays.

Was that your video mate? Great job if so, don't suppose it'd be possible to get how it looks in natural daylight as a photo or video?

JND Studios Co. said:
ARTHUR FLECK SHIPPING SCHEDULE UPDATE:
1. Website pre-orders are set to ship out on 01/28/2021.
2. Regional shop pre-orders will ship in the last week of February.
JND Studios Arthur Fleck is almost ready go!

SPSshJk.jpg

F1IEmZZ.jpg

Pulled the trigger on this, should be getting it in May!

Got WW and Joker on order also, my collection is about to get a whole lot more refined!

Pulled the trigger on this, should be getting it in May!

Got WW and Joker on order also, my collection is about to get a whole lot more refined!

Congrats, true top end collectibles like that will look amazing together

Back