Kojun's JND Studio: Joker - 1/3 Arthur Fleck statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, cool that looks great! I googled it and saw someone selling their but the skins had gone all grey. I'm just really worried about paying so much and 10 years form now it having huge problems. I know Queen Studios are using silicone for a lot of their stuff, I wonder if it's the same.

I'm umming and erring about this. If it was in his Joker setup it would have been instant.

JND Studios said:
Shipping Estimate Updated

Hi all,

As we've mentioned before, we're constantly researching to minimize your costs. Fortunately, we've been able to find shipping fees that were even better than the ones we posted earlier.

Here's the update:

image.jpeg

Yup, pre-ordering for sure at the end of the month - absolutely phenomenal!

Also love that they have addressed the pricing - starting out to be a very good company!

Yup, pre-ordering for sure at the end of the month - absolutely phenomenal!

Also love that they have addressed the pricing - starting out to be a very good company!

Yeah very professional, this is how every company should be dealing with there releases.

Also $150 shipping to the UK is very reasonable, but you may get hammered on import / tax duties.?

I have not seen Joker and have no interest in it whatsoever, but I can appreicate how amazing this is, absolutley stunning, flawless.

I have scene it, but I wasn't a fan of it at all. It was very slow and very depressing. Cool statue but its not even a joker. That's my issue with it. I wish he was painted up.

Post was meant for BANE but agreed the price is too much for it not to be Joker. Like paying thousands for a Bruce Wayne when people want Batman.

Yea, I only see a Joaquin Phoenix statue ...not a Joker statue. But it could just be because I didn't care for this version of Joker. Not at all.

It's the most beautiful boring expensive statue I've ever seen

:lol I think that's the best way to put it. Fantastic quality but man, unless you either really love the movie/Joaquin Phoenix or are crazy about hyper realistic details, this ends up being a pretty expensively boring peace of a depressed looking guy who just got groceries.

It looks like a well done statue, but some things seem unnecessary, like the gun and bullets that you put in the bag, you won't even see it.

Seems like an odd choice for their first release.

I'd love to see them produce characters we aren't seeing all the other manufacturers making right now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back