Kojun's JND Studio: Joker - 1/3 Arthur Fleck statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 more months to go! Anyone else waiting on this piece? Excited to get it in to know what sort of quality WW and Joker will be when they arrive.

2 more months to go! Anyone else waiting on this piece? Excited to get it in to know what sort of quality WW and Joker will be when they arrive.

Nice, the countdown begins! First 7 weeks a breeze, it's the last 7 days that can feel like forever lol.

I didn't get either of those statues but keeping a keen eye out at the production quality. If they nail it, I'd be all over their future pieces, esp if it's terminator, pred or aliens!

Nice, the countdown begins! First 7 weeks a breeze, it's the last 7 days that can feel like forever lol.

I didn't get either of those statues but keeping a keen eye out at the production quality. If they nail it, I'd be all over their future pieces, esp if it's terminator, pred or aliens!

I'm just trying not to think about when it arrives too much haha, got a couple of things I'm waiting on.

Sort of went all in on JND with these first three pieces, so really wanting to see Fleck in hand. There's not many pictures of him from those who received him but the pictures that are there are pretty crap quality - so mostly waiting in-hand to judge.

I probably wouldn't get anything outside of DC other than the Crow, but it'd be nice to see other pieces for people like yourself with Terminator etc.

Paid shipping, made final payment, should be coming sooooon, so hyped to see this and the quality of how WW84 and Joker will be!

Mine comes tomorrow! How heavy is the base?

Bloody heavy. Can't even slide it across a flat surface to move it, it's that heavy. I'm glad they're changing the weight of it for future releases, even being half as heavy as this is would still make it feel weighted and high-end.

Be careful of him holding the metal gun, I knocked it and it fell on the base chipping a small part. Covered it with a bullet but slightly annoying. The gun is quite weighted so it will damage the base if it falls from his hand so make sure it's sturdy in there.

But damn this piece is unreal. Makes me look at my Hot Toys as Hasbro toys in comparison. The silicone as skin is incredible, the glass eyes, the tailoring etc. Phenomenal piece, so happy I got it and it's made me incredibly excited for WW and Joker now.

Thank you for the reply. I will be very careful where I place him. I am glad you love it, and I hope I feel the same way. The only statues I have on order are from this studio. Once I saw Wonder Woman, I cancelled my other preorders. Now I just need to wait 12 hours until I get home from work...

He's my first statue. Honestly I can't imagine collecting Polystone statues after receiving this. Once I get my wonder Woman in I may even consider selling off some Hot Toys etc. to have a more refined collection. These are expensive but they check off everything a collector can want in a high-end collectible. And that is realism of the character it's depicting on screen. I've never seen more realistic and authentic than this to be honest.

It's not without its downfalls. I think they went a little too tan for his skin tone than what it should be. I also feel like they could have used material for his shoes somehow - Hot Toys 1/4 Joker managed to after all, but they're still very high quality, this is more of a preference. But the tailoring is phenomenal. I love the expression. And the base is incredibly well detailed, almost like a real wooden floor. I'm annoyed I dropped the gun on it but hey ho, I was planning to have the bullets on the floor anyway.

Let me know what you think when you get him in, sure you won't be disappointed!

I haven't got the greatest camera. When I get some time in the week I'll post some up.

But holy hell - I'm excited through the roof to get Joker and Wonder Woman. The quality really is astounding. The scale he's at has so much presence, just the right size. But God Damn... the tailoring, the clothing, the fabric, the pose, the glass eyes, the hair, the silicone are superb. The base really pulls it together.

It feels like this is a collectible that shouldn't be mass produced or for any collector to be able to own. It feels too unique and a one-off for 350 to have been made. I've seen a lot of statues and 1/6th in person, and nothing has come close to the realism of this. It embodies Arthur Fleck very, very well. Not 100%, but extremely close. It's unreal, they've flexed their muscles certainly with such a character looking like just a man. Can't wait to see what they do with characters in superhero clothing etc. Because they've shown they can pull off just a man in some street clothes.

I'm very, very impressed. Happy the pricing has been lowered on new items but I'm incredibly happy I got this before it sold, even at its high price point. I think if push comes to shove also now I will be out of the Hot Toys game if it comes down to owning 2 or so of these in a year or multiple Hot Toys. This has done to Hot Toys for me what Hot Toys did to general collectibles. It's the jump from what PS1 was to PS2. I'm very, very happy with it.

But God damn I wish I didn't drop the bloody gun on the base, that will annoy me for all time. :slap

Paid shipping, made final payment, should be coming sooooon, so hyped to see this and the quality of how WW84 and Joker will be!

Hi GaryPool,
congratulations for the piece!
how much shipping cost?
import tax?
thanks

Back