Kit's On The Way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcapr499.jpg

All I can say is HALLELUJAH!!!!! (its about time)
:dance :mexwave :dance

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I actually just cancelled my Kit... Just didn't fit in with my current collection parameters. Space issues arose too, so I took one good long last look at him and decided not to do it.

He was just the regular anyway, and I had been "iffy" about him from day one. Had I lucked out and gotten the Exclusive, I might have rethought it... just for resell value... :lol

Anyway, he still looks cool... so I know you guys will be happy with him when he arrives!!

i hear you josh, im in the same boat. im thinking about buying a house closer to school so i might have to purge some of my pre-orders. the first that came to mind was the Luke/Yoda PF as that would free up a lot of cash.

im just glad the obi wan delay didnt affect the rest of the 12" line. its good news that they can keep up with all the other Jedi that will be arriving soon.

gambit said:
This will be my first 12" and I really am happy to get this.

I did not like Luke and Anakin but Kit Fisto exclusive is the one I feel :banana

oh man you are missing out. once you get kitt you should try to find anakin!!! they are fantastic 12" figures.

I got my notice on my old email account.... Sideshow sends all info to my new address when I place orders and my primary email with Sideshow is my new address...

So my question is.... How do I inform Sideshow not to send anything to my old address?

Back