Kit's On The Way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
I just hope he isn't too top heavy to stand without the stand.

Oooh, I didn't think about that... the collective weight of those tenicles might be too much!!!

Ironically, he might fall as easily as he did in ROTS. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Got my notice as well... man, Sideshow's killing me in July. Hot Toys Robocop, SDCC Anakin, Subject 5, and now Kit. I might have to cut one out, trouble is I want them all!

bluesparrow said:
Got my notice as well... man, Sideshow's killing me in July. Hot Toys Robocop, SDCC Anakin, Subject 5, and now Kit. I might have to cut one out, trouble is I want them all!

See, that is where I was too.... I had Freddy, Sith Anakin, Subject 5, LDD Jason and Kit all on order.... Not to mention my recent Aliens Hicks purchase. Too much too soon, something had to give.

Kit was the casualty, the one thing I saw that did not call out to me as much as the others... :monkey2

I thought from SS newsletter that there is nothing coming this month :confused: .....BUT WHO CARES!!!! Kit is incoming!!! I can't wait. He surely is one of the most unticipated Jedi yet, IMO. Aren't alot of you happy that this was not a comic con exclusive :D

Checked my e-mail this morning and my notice was there too. He is the one I am MOST excited about. There are always a thousand versions of Luke, Han, Obi-Wan, Vader and the like. I am glad to see someone like Kit be put out there. Now give me Tinn, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon and a few others not so "popular".

Great news for all the US collectors but I wish there wasn't such a gap between the US and EU releases. I suppose I can take some consolation in the fact that I should get Kit Fisto & SDCC Vader around the same time.

With Kit and the VS Diorama possibly arriving on the same day Kit may get to stay in his packaging a little longer than any of the other 12" so far. I actually have both versions on order so I may keep the Exclusive unopened.

No notice for me yet, but mine was a waitlist-turned-order... does anyone think that should have anything to do with it?
ANd I'm also taking into account that I never receive my SS newsletters til Saturday... weird.
Bring on Kit! I can't wait for my swarm of Jedi to assault my Buffy figs!

That's cool that he's shipping, but I probably won't be able to keep him with all the pregnancy expenses that have come up for my wife and I since he was preordered. :chew

At least he's the exclusive so hopefully we'll make some extra money off ebay. I'll have to at least display his open box (I won't take him out of it though) on the shelf for a while so we can get some enjoyment out of him before cutting him loose. :)

got my notices and forgot that I had an exclusive and a regular both on order, canceled the regular so somebody is going to be happy :chew

swiftlikessharpthings said:
No notice for me yet, but mine was a waitlist-turned-order... does anyone think that should have anything to do with it?
Don't know if that has anything to do with when you get your notice, but it probably means you will get yours before Tom...

so roughly this time next month we should be getting him in our hands right?? then immediately following we should be getting notices for Obi Wan i hope

hairlesswookiee said:
so roughly this time next month we should be getting him in our hands right?? then immediately following we should be getting notices for Obi Wan i hope

This should be shipping close to the same time as SDCC Ani so that'll be cool. Then Obi hopefully will be right around the corner so I can actually pose two together.

Back