Kit's On The Way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my email as well for the Regular Edition :)
Still hoping my Waitlist is converted for the Exclusive, but hey, after getting in a little late and resorting to ebay for Luke and Anakin, I'm just happy to have anything on the way :D
Still I wouldn't be to sad if a couple of people forgot to pay there CC bill this month :monkey3

hairlesswookiee said:
oh man you are missing out. once you get kitt you should try to find anakin!!! they are fantastic 12" figures.

Actually I am buying the SDCC Exclusive Anakin:chew , therefore I am not so sad for the standard anakin.

For Luke, I still think he looks like an ape, sorry

Yep, waiting on an exclusive conversion myself. The one time I'm away from the computer...:monkey4

pixletwin said:
tcapr499.jpg

All I can say is HALLELUJAH!!!!! (its about time)
:dance :mexwave :dance

LOL love the Mormon Tabernacle choir pixeltwin; I'll get a lot of it when I go back up to Utah for school. Is that from a General Conference?

I got my Kit notice today; man this is one of my most anticipated figures! He's always been one of my favorite Jedi; now I want Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin.

And Captain Antilles of course.

Must go watch Clone Wars: Chapter 5! See what a bad ass Kit can be.
eu2_bg.jpg

From AOTC on, he has been my favorite of the non-human Jedi. Uh oh, getting excited again, must go watch Clone Wars!

Yey! I was soooo happy to get this email. My first Sideshow figure and my most favorite non-important jedi. Shouldn't be long now until I have him in my hands. And then right after that we'll be getting the SDCC Anakin.

I'm in Canada and I got my notice for my exclusive "Kit Fisto" today as well.

I was one of the first to pre-order him (got him in less than 2 min.), so mine should be one of the first to ship out?

I did not have to wait too long for my exclusive "Anakin" to ship out but my regular edition "Luke" took forever!

I guess we'll see...

Does anyone know what exactly was the "production problem" with the "Obi Wan" figure?

:emperor

Captain Aldeggon said:
LOL love the Mormon Tabernacle choir pixeltwin; I'll get a lot of it when I go back up to Utah for school. Is that from a General Conference?

I got my Kit notice today; man this is one of my most anticipated figures! He's always been one of my favorite Jedi; now I want Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin.

I was thinking it was them, but didn't want to say anything if I was wrong.

I also got my exclusive Kit notice. Can't wait!

Captain Aldeggon said:

Yeah Its the Mo Tab Choir buttmunch... I have no idea where its from though, I just did a google search. I hope you and Captain Aldeggon go to the U and not that other school down south (j/k).:lol

Anyhoo has anyone with notice from SS about Kit been for the regular version?

Yeah at this point I can tell if it's the Tabernacle choir from a mile away, LOL. Besides, that conductor directs it all the time in Conference, I see him a lot.

And yes, I'm at the Y. I admit it! Luckily I like the place, ha ha ha...I don't know any U jokes though, so you'll be spared my wrath for the moment ha ha ha...:rotfl J/K

So are they only going to change the color of Obi-Wan's robe, or the fabric too? Oh well, for now Kit sure is gonna make me a happy camper--I love that guy! And it's just an awesome looking figure...man I'm excited!

pixletwin said:
Mine was the reg. Getting the exclusives was too big of a hassle unless it was one I really wanted. Viva la inclusives!

pixletwin said:
Yeah Its the Mo Tab Choir buttmunch... I have no idea where its from though, I just did a google search. I hope you and Captain Aldeggon go to the U and not that other school down south (j/k).:lol

Actually I am going to the U this fall. :D

I can't wait for Kit. I'm excited to see how Sideshow pulls off their first alien figure in the line. I just hope he isn't too top heavy to stand without the stand.

Back