Kit's On The Way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at how long it took for Anakin, it really shouldn't be long until we get the 5-day notice. I think the time between the 5-day notice and this 15-25 day notice wasn't very long, like a little over a week, so this could be shipping out in like 2-3 weeks.

Has Sideshow said anything about Kit shipping and those being at SDCC? It won't be a real problem for me since my grandma literally lives two houses down the street. I doubt they could hold the attendees Kits and hand them out at the con, but could it be a possiblility?

Buttmunch said:
Has Sideshow said anything about Kit shipping and those being at SDCC? It won't be a real problem for me since my grandma literally lives two houses down the street. I doubt they could hold the attendees Kits and hand them out at the con, but could it be a possiblility?

i dont think they will do it. seems like a lot of hassle becuase they have a lot of stuff to worry about just for the SDCC items let alone bringing the new Kitts and organizing them. and im sure once other people find out they will be asking for it too.

Thats what I thought. I just hope others that are going have someone that can pick up their Kits for them while they are away at Comic Con.

I just got my email saying Darth Vader is now processing! Kit and Vader in just a mater of days of each other!

Really? That's odd, I thought they said it would be shipping the Darth Vader figure on the 24th or the 28th (or something like that) it's a bit too soon. Oh well, it doesn't really matter because that just means we get it sooner--which means----:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

darthviper107 said:
Really? That's odd, I thought they said it would be shipping the Darth Vader figure on the 24th or the 28th (or something like that) it's a bit too soon. Oh well, it doesn't really matter because that just means we get it sooner--which means----:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I think that's for the attendees. Non-attendees will be shipping the week of the 24th. That I know of, no one has gotten an email regarding these.

so non attendees should be getting sith anakin by the end of July?

Around then yeah. Us East Coasters may not receive him until the first week in August but that's no biggie.

bcm77 said:
Great news for all the US collectors but I wish there wasn't such a gap between the US and EU releases. I suppose I can take some consolation in the fact that I should get Kit Fisto & SDCC Vader around the same time.

And perhaps Anakin will be arriving around the same time too, since we're still waiting for that one to arrive in the EU as well! Sideshow's hyperdrive is broken again.

Sideshow will be struggling just to have space for all the exclusives they're bringing to the show. They won't be able to bring other product as well.

I also got both my notices for the regular and exclusive Kit. The force is growing strong in New Jersey. Now bring on Sith Ani and Maul so we can do battle!

does anyone know if there is an updated pics of Kit?? SS had one for Luke and Anakin. :confused:

Yup definately some boxed photos should be coming soon (from China if not from SSC :D ). And I agree with Zakk, hopefully they did put him on the medium body instead of the smaller one from Toy Fair. :cool:

Back