Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LordAzrael said:
Anyone else NOT received a shipping notice yet ? I've sent an email to customer service today cos it seems really strange - its 14 days since I received the "arriving soon in 3-5 days" email.

I had credit card problems, so they deleted my old account and turned all my orders into check orders.

No notice.

I don't even know if I'll be receiving any more figures. I'm totally :confused:.

Ok I have a question, on his elbows, he's got basically two joints at his elbow, on my figure, his right arm will bend at one of those joints but not at the other one, the left arm bends perfectly fine at both of those joints, is it OK to try to force it to bend?

darthviper107 said:
Ok I have a question, on his elbows, he's got basically two joints at his elbow, on my figure, his right arm will bend at one of those joints but not at the other one, the left arm bends perfectly fine at both of those joints, is it OK to try to force it to bend?

Use the FORCE, DarthViper! :lol :rotfl :lol

All SSC figures stick at the elbow joint. Hold tight to one side and force the other - should be fine.

gambit said:
Have I noted that mine arrived in Turkey :chew

That fast?!? Congratulations!

So did it ship from the EU warehouse or the US? I guess that the US warehouse would get it to you faster but it costs a lot more, right?

tomandshell said:
That fast?!? Congratulations!

So did it ship from the EU warehouse or the US? I guess that the US warehouse would get it to you faster but it costs a lot more, right?

Thanks I also am suprised really. Actually it arrived 2 days ago but due to my adress changed shortly, it first went to the amalgam adress of previous and the new, so it returned to fedex as "incorrect adress" Then I had to call Fedex guy and he re-sent the package to the new adress.

As I understand, although part of Turkey is in Europe, SS is not considering Turkey as in EU and therefore it is shipped from US. Frankly speaking, I am happy with paying 10-15 $ more and getting 45-60 days ahead of the other EU members. :D It cost me 51 $ for shippment, which is something average I pay for any standart box. However, I really would love the Hulk vs spidey to be shipped from EU warehouse as I am paying 165 $ for shipment :google

BTW, if I hadn't hold the Hulk green exclusive I would be getting it also before your green one :monkey5 , it will be arriving in 6 days hopefully :monkey1

gambit said:
Thanks I also am suprised really. Actually it arrived 2 days ago but due to my adress changed shortly, it first went to the amalgam adress of previous and the new, so it returned to fedex as "incorrect adress" Then I had to call Fedex guy and he re-sent the package to the new adress.

As I understand, although part of Turkey is in Europe, SS is not considering Turkey as in EU and therefore it is shipped from US. Frankly speaking, I am happy with paying 10-15 $ more and getting 45-60 days ahead of the other EU members. :D It cost me 51 $ for shippment, which is something average I pay for any standart box. However, I really would love the Hulk vs spidey to be shipped from EU warehouse as I am paying 165 $ for shipment :google

BTW, if I hadn't hold the Hulk green exclusive I would be getting it also before your green one :monkey5 , it will be arriving in 6 days hopefully :monkey1

Congratz Gambit! Technically speaking, Turkey is not part of the European Union. Not yet, anyway.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Congratz Gambit! Technically speaking, Turkey is not part of the European Union. Not yet, anyway.

Thanks Alice, hope you will get yours shortly

BTW, I do not understand the politics and no interest at all but my personal opinion is we will never be part of EU in the future regardless of our civilization level. For all the EU countries are christian and we are Muslum and only for this reason we will not be part at all.

KIT IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!
Check him out with his 12" Brethren!!!

LOVE THIS ONE SIDESHOW!
You nailed this guy!
And best of all, as a figure customizer, I have NO PLANS to repaint, retouch, or otherwise mar this figure in any way! He stands as he is! A perfect finished figure!

BRAVO!!!!

I got my Kit today, he's surpisingly awesome. I know everyone raved about him, but when I actually got him I suddenly see why he's bumping up so high on everyone's list, he's just really really cool. The joints on mine are really loose. Also is his lightsaber supposed to clip to his belt? I think mine is broken it just has the back piece, but not the front where it clips. I also really like the way they fastened the pouches on the belt, they seem alot more stable than Anakin's, I'm always worried about his breaking or popping off.

I had passed on Kit and didin;t put myself on the waitlist till about a week and a half later. The exlcusive arrived today, and he really is marvelous! What a great looking figure!!!!

I couldn't help but re-adjust his costume and give the whole thing the water treatment, and I think that little problem with the hilt not staying on his belt will have to be sorted out with a dremel. I may also do a layer of clear gloss on his eyes to give them just a bit more depth. But he is an excellent figure in all respects. And that battledroid head is a heavy $@#%.

Customikey said:
I had passed on Kit and didin;t put myself on the waitlist till about a week and a half later. The exlcusive arrived today, and he really is marvelous! What a great looking figure!!!!

I couldn't help but re-adjust his costume and give the whole thing the water treatment, and I think that little problem with the hilt not staying on his belt will have to be sorted out with a dremel. I may also do a layer of clear gloss on his eyes to give them just a bit more depth. But he is an excellent figure in all respects. And that battledroid head is a heavy $@#%.

A ringing endorsement Mikey! I thought you might dig "The Kit" when you had him in hand because when I did, I knew...

THIS KIT IS ONE KOOL KAT!

Back