KISS - Sonic Boom 10-6 2009! only @ Walmart and Sam's Club!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all the KISS haters. Just go see a live damn show. They entertain your ass off for 2 hours. They are entertainers. It's the whole package.
Of course I never compare KISS music ability next to the other bands I listen too like Tool for example.
It's all in good fun and just amazing to witness live!

Anyone listen to this yet? Worth checking out???

BTW, saw Kiss in Halifax this summer and they were awesome. I hope they go on tour again - even if you're not a fan, they're worth seeing.

Anyone listen to this yet? Worth checking out???

BTW, saw Kiss in Halifax this summer and they were awesome. I hope they go on tour again - even if you're not a fan, they're worth seeing.

They are touring right now! I'm actually going to see them at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night! :horror

Got the CD today. I like "Modern Day Delilah", "Stand", and "Say Yeah". The whole album sounds like they ripped themselves off though. :lol

None of the Wal-Marts around me that was supposed to have the KISS Korners didn't have them. I was able to find all the merchandise that was supposed to be in the KISS Korners in other area's except for the Potato Heads. My cousin said he saw them at the Wal-Mart near him. He said he'd try and pick up an Ace one for me. :rock

Also $6.00 for a pack of ^^^^ing M&Ms is crazy.

Back