King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok you guys are slacking. I assure you I will take proper pics when I get mine. Hell I might even start a proper picture thread. Come on people! More pics! :tap

to be honest, I have seen enough pics of the same statue.
If people were to stil want to post pics I would like to see him in with the rest of your collections?!
I have one on order, and as I have only 1 LOTR PF and the rest of my collection is star wars I am a bit worried that it wont fit in with the rest of my pieces.
I have one floating shelf on the other side of my statue room, so may put him there.

to be honest, I have seen enough pics of the same statue.
If people were to stil want to post pics I would like to see him in with the rest of your collections?!
I have one on order, and as I have only 1 LOTR PF and the rest of my collection is star wars I am a bit worried that it wont fit in with the rest of my pieces.
I have one floating shelf on the other side of my statue room, so may put him there.

Some of us are picture whores and we just can't get enough. :D

you just want to see more of Leonidas's coin purse and washboard abs ...

BUSTED!! :lol

Coin purse! :rotfl:rotfl

7aab_2.JPG

There's lots of really great pics in this thread, it's just going to take a little searching :gun

What's wrong with yours ? bro

Big ole paint scrape on the front of his leg, and a broken arrow on his shield. Aside from the flaws, the statue looked awesome though. :rock

Just been charged for mine, £243 for the Ex version through the Euro Warehouse. Should be here 8-10 days :)

Alright, after reading the comic again and re-reading this thread, I gave in and ordered one of the last EXs on the SS site. Too much coming at once, but I couldn't let this bad boy slip by!

According to the site, there's only one left.

Just been charged for mine, £243 for the Ex version through the Euro Warehouse. Should be here 8-10 days :)
mine too,
Though I am a bit confused as the card details on the ss site are out of date. and myother card has been cancelled due to fraudsters, so I really dont know where they are finding my money for this piece.

I received my Leo on Friday. This is by far the best of the eight premium formats that I own. I have Indy on the way as well, so I am interested to compare the two and make a decision on what the best of the bunch is.

Leo is an absolute masterpiece!

EX is gone baby gone!

Now everyone and their grandmother is going to want one. :lol

I'm glad I caved and got the EX when I did. I think this one is gonna be a real sleeper hit.

Back