King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... well that sucks.
Yeah, I ordered it the Friday before last, and they just shipped it out this last Friday. Then again I ordered my Mystique PF on a Saturday and they shipped it the following Monday. Go figure. :lol Their excuse was that they were understaffed in the shipping department.

Yeah, I ordered it the Friday before last, and they just shipped it out this last Friday. Then again I ordered my Mystique PF on a Saturday and they shipped it the following Monday. Go figure. :lol Their excuse was that they were understaffed in the shipping department.

:lol

Well, hopefully they are all good now.

I see the Status of Leonidas is "Checking Inventory"
:lol
Looks like it's gonna be sold out soon then. It would have been awesome to have this PF, but my space is so limited now that I have to be very, very selective, especially so when it comes to large pieces like PF's.

Thanks, man. Did you check out the new series? First issue came out this week.

I flipped through the book at the LCS, and it looked sweet! I mainly wait for trades these days, but may have to jump on the series seeing as they never released the last one in trade format.

I flipped through the book at the LCS, and it looked sweet! I mainly wait for trades these days, but may have to jump on the series seeing as they never released the last one in trade format.

It was a good first issue. Looks like Grell has an interesting story to tell. I hope the book lasts for a while. It would be a shame if it got cut really short.

Well I picked mine up on Saturday. :cool:

I'll give you the short review...

Yeah, very nice! :rock

PS. Looks like it's still in stock as of this moment. I would have re-posted the affiliate link but I couldn't find it anywhere.

It is not still in stock when I check it. It says "checking inventory," which is usually what they do right before it is manually changed to "sold out."

It is not still in stock when I check it. It says "checking inventory," which is usually what they do right before it is manually changed to "sold out."

Mine screen shows waitlist now. Looks like it sold out again in the last four hours.

Back