King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put in a request for a return. Having one of the arrow holes under his left foot was bugging me too much. I guess they either drilled the hole for his foot peg in at a wrong angle or put his peg in wrong. I have a low number too... now I'll probably get a higher number.

I think they will charge you 20$ for canceling flexpay even though they haven't charge you the first month. I'm waiting for my first charge,3 more months :banghead

I know they charge you if you have ordered it, and have your confirmation, but I'm on the waitlist, so I'm not sure if I will even get one. That's why I'm curious. If I don't get charged, I'm just gonna order one In-Stock and ready to go.

If you're on flex-pay, you can't cancel without being charged. $20 is the lowest you'll pay for cancelling. You can kill a wait list item at any time with no charge (even WL for FP's)

On the flipside, if you're on flex-pay, but have your $$$ ready and want it NOW! ...you can call SSC and have them charge you the rest on the spot. Then they'll ship your statue out within a few days. That's what I did with my Leo a few weeks ago. Unfortunately mine was F'd up though, and I'm waiting on my replacement still.

If you're on flex-pay, you can't cancel without being charged. $20 is the lowest you'll pay for cancelling. You can kill a wait list item at any time with no charge (even WL for FP's)

On the flipside, if you're on flex-pay, but have your $$$ ready and want it NOW! ...you can call SSC and have them charge you the rest on the spot. Then they'll ship your statue out within a few days. That's what I did with my Leo a few weeks ago. Unfortunately mine was F'd up though, and I'm waiting on my replacement still.

What's wrong with yours ? bro

Back