King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after seeing the pics here I got on the waitlist and what an awesome statue. I mostly collect PF statue, and this is one of the best. Great statue, sculpt and paint apps. The exclusive is a no brain-er. Very pleased and surprised on how good it came out. I will post pics soon. Hope to see more from the 300 line. And someone mentioned statue of the year, it might be. I like it alot better then my PF Indy which recently won.

Well after seeing the pics here I got on the waitlist and what an awesome statue. I mostly collect PF statue, and this is one of the best. Great statue, sculpt and paint apps. The exclusive is a no brain-er. Very pleased and surprised on how good it came out. I will post pics soon. Hope to see more from the 300 line. And someone mentioned statue of the year, it might be. I like it alot better then my PF Indy which recently won.

Same here. When I received King Leonidas he instantly surpassed the Indy PF in my eyes. Who cares if the movie is not as popular as the other. When I purchase a statue I look for the artwork and detail of the statue not the popularity of the character. Similar to the Berserker; not a hugely popular character but the statue is just so awesome it just can't be denied.

I just got this in today. I actually had this on pre-order then I canceled it. Im glad these came out on 2nd chance. This statue is awesome!!

It really is done quite nicely esp considering the amount of exposed skin; there was great potential for it to look too toy-like.

:clap

I just don't get it. I had a feeling on this one.

Mine arrived with an actual broken arrow on the shield. You can see the white poly and of course...yep there she is....the missing embedded arrow in the box. :(

I just don't get it. I had a feeling on this one.

Mine arrived with an actual broken arrow on the shield. You can see the white poly and of course...yep there she is....the missing embedded arrow in the box. :(

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Ahhh pobrecito mijo.

This is madness... my waitlist hasn't converted. I know it's only been a few days, but still. Maybe I'm getting worried for nothing. The Non-FP Exc is In-Stock, but the FP is waitlisted... I don't get that. Hmm... ugh... I dunno.

Looks like mine arrived today but I won't get a chance to pick it up until Saturday. Here's keeping my fingers crossed there's no broken arrows.

Strange but I'm not overly excited. :huh

Back