King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this go on second chance?

Yes, I think that it will.

Too bad they didn't go with an edition size of 300--that would have been cool and more limited. But with 600 produced, the movie almost three years old and the economy in the toilet, there will be cancellations and I'm sure we'll see it up as a second chance offer.

That being said, I'm planning on keeping my order and I can't wait to see this one in person. But it shouldn't be too hard to get for those who are interested.

I just Cancelled a Leonidas EX a 2nd time due to the fact I would rather spend the money on a PS3 and although Leonidas is cool I don't know if I really need him
Though I hope whoever' waitlist is for filled wants or needs it more than me
Still want to see pics guys
:peace

I just Cancelled a Leonidas EX a 2nd time due to the fact I would rather spend the money on a PS3 and although Leonidas is cool I don't know if I really need him
Though I hope whoever' waitlist is for filled wants or needs it more than me
Still want to see pics guys
:peace

Sorry to hear that! Oh well, at least with a PS3 you can buy 300 on Blu Ray :D

I will probably end up canceling mine as well, as this guy doesn't fit at all in my collection of SW, LOTR, and Marvel PF's.

I had to cancel, and I hate to say that. I really wanted this piece but I gotta wait until the economy picks up. Alot of people I know are getting laid off, and I hear 2009 will get worse. I'm only sticking to SW PF's for now. Everything else must go, I don't even care to try and flip, nothings selling anyway. But Hopefully we get some nice pics that will make this a must have.

I had to cancel mine as well so I could keep the Iron Spidey. Really didn't want to cancel this but I need to focus my lines down to Marvel and SW.

I like variety, so I cancelled some DEAD stuff and will keep this.

Can't wait. Should ship in about 2 weeks. :rock

Wow, alot of people are canceling this one left and right....

I canceled a couple months ago.

:eek:

I really should cancel, but I love the movie so much and I don't have anything like this at all. This, the Arnold PF and Blackbeard are the only PFs I have on order. Maybe the Legolas depending on what he finally looks like.

I think I'll go buy a lottery ticket. :lol

Think I am going to keep mine.
I thought I was going to get out of all the PF but that just isn't going to happen.

Think I am going to keep mine.
I thought I was going to get out of all the PF but that just isn't going to happen.

Good choice ;) This PF is DEF a good piece to have NO MATTER what you collect! Heck, I have SW, Marvel and ONE Indiana Jones piece. SO WHAT if it sticks out! It's an amazing piece :D

Good choice ;) This PF is DEF a good piece to have NO MATTER what you collect! Heck, I have SW, Marvel and ONE Indiana Jones piece. SO WHAT if it sticks out! It's an amazing piece :D

I'm into a little bit of everything and looking forward to this one. I have Marvel, Predator, Terminator, Universal Monsters, Indy, Lord of the Rings and soon 300.

I thought the movie was great, but there was other stuff I wanted more instead. It looks awesome though and I'm looking forward to everyone's pics. :D

There's no way in hell I would cancel my order for this guy.

He will proudly be displayed next to the Conan PF when that one comes out too.

I thought the movie was great, but there was other stuff I wanted more instead. It looks awesome though and I'm looking forward to everyone's pics. :D

Yea same here Havok
No doubt you will be ordering the soon to be released Legolas PF :D

Back