King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm curious to see how the paint comes out because there is a whole lot of skin on this one. also a lot of paint needed on the face because of the beard too so there's a lot of room for error with this one.

Can't wait to see everyone's pics.

Are these shipping notices for the Ex or just the regular PF. I know the Exclusives in most cases come out later than the regular.

Had to let mine go. It's a cool looking piece but my house is only so bit and SW takes up a lot of room with all the ^^^^ I got.

the Exclusive is pretty much the only way to go, the sculpt seems to look of without the helmet . The regular one seems off to me.

Lol, where is the hype for this piece? I had to cancel too :( It's either him or Iron Spidey. Not to mention whats coming next month :horror

Yeah it's definitely starting to take a toll on me collecting multiple lines, and once I run out of room I don't plan on selling anything. So I'll just be happy with what I got, and if something else comes out I really want, which is likely, I guess things will have to go back in their boxes. :lol

Back