King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope its delayed a month or so. I've had 3 EX PF's convert this week and need to gather up some $$$.

:rock :rock :rock

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: King Leonidas Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 15 – 20 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 12 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the King Leonidas Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72291) from our 300 collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15–20 days.

Just got my notice as well. Being as I just converted on the waitlist guess I will have to wait longer. :monkey2

I just got my notice too. I have two 1/6s shipping out tomorrow and now this. My card is gonna hit $1000 this month!!!

:eek:

Just got a revised notice..looks like they had the shipping weight off on the first email. Went from 12lbs to 28lbs

Est. ship weight (US): 28 lbs.

I just got my notice a few minutes ago. My credit card is going to take a beating in the next 30 days with all the orders I have. My lady loves my collection but I think she is going to get irritated when she sees all the boxes showing up.

I just got my notice a few minutes ago. My credit card is going to take a beating in the next 30 days with all the orders I have. My lady loves my collection but I think she is going to get irritated when she sees all the boxes showing up.

Hmm...let's see. Just got Iron Man bust, Mystique is in the mail. Now Elvira, Leonidas, and Creature from Black Lagoon diorama. I'm feeling the pain as well. Desperately need more shelving.

I'm glad I won't be getting mine till May now (with Flexpay), too many other things shipping around March:

Balrog and Gandalf dio
General Greivous 1:1 bust
Hellboy 2 PF
and HT Iron Man Mk III

Oh no! The dreaded split shipment e-mail just arrived!!! I hope my order is in the first wave--it should be, I think I ordered it soon after it went up.

I'm very curious how the paint apps come out, hopefully we get some pics before it ships to me.

If the paint apps are good I'm keeping.

Back