King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've not been charged and shipped because the statue has not been released yet.

I'm thinking about having them convert my flex-pay to a regular order so I don't have to wait until May. :lol

Then how are some people getting emails saying they will be shipping in a few weeks? They would have charged their card way before that point.....I guess it works on a first come first serve basis:confused:

Chris

300-spartan-1-1.jpg

Then how are some people getting emails saying they will be shipping in a few weeks? They would have charged their card way before that point.....I guess it works on a first come first serve basis:confused:

Chris

They aren't getting charged yet either, SSC charges when the item actually ships - those emails are just a heads up to get your $$$ ready and such.

Don't worry - you haven't missed out on anything yet :cool:

Chris

They haven't charged my card yet. They send me another email telling me it's been charged. They send the 10-15 day email out so you can make sure you have the funds on the card before they charge it.

I JUST discovered this PF last week (yeah I know right? How the hell did I miss this?) and immediately threw my name on the wait list for the Exclusive, figuring it was at least worth a try. I was SO PISSED I missed out in the first place...

So I get an email from Sideshow today: (for Leonidas Ex)

Dear Brian: You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you. Your Wait List Reservation is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2009-02-22.

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I am sooooooo PUMPED right now!!!!!

There must be more cancellations than what we are reading here. I hopped on the waitlist for the exclusive yesterday and it already converted. Now to decide whether I should be spending the money on this right now. I was expecting to be sitting on the waitlist for a long while.

There must be more cancellations than what we are reading here. I hopped on the waitlist for the exclusive yesterday and it already converted. Now to decide whether I should be spending the money on this right now. I was expecting to be sitting on the waitlist for a long while.

Chances are you won't get it shipped with the others. I'm guessing you'll get your's in Mid-March. With the economy, most of the time waitlists are converting rather quickly, especially close to release time.

I hope you can keep him!

I thinking about jumping back on the waitlist, maybe flexpay. Hopefully we get some pics soon. I don't see the exc. being hard to get. Waitlist should convert. Down the road, it should be tougher to find.

Just picked up the soundtrack to 300. Unbelievable!!! May just have to pick up this PF now...

:lol I know man, I need to go pick up 300 on BluRay tomorrow and see it again in preparation... I'll do a video of mine when it gets in hopefully in the next few weeks...

I thinking about jumping back on the waitlist, maybe flexpay. Hopefully we get some pics soon. I don't see the exc. being hard to get. Waitlist should convert. Down the road, it should be tougher to find.

Yeah, you should be fine.... The market is SO slow right now. No particular item is REALLY selling like crazy. Even the grails are collecting dust. So you should be good to go :D

Back