King Kong Trailer Tonight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I'm worried this trailer may push me over the edge of calm waiting into desperate anticipation!

*waits for it to download*

Maybe you'll like this then!

kk1.jpg

kk2.jpg

:google

Andy

Re: Maybe you'll like this then!

Um, westbatman, it's a bit big! I can't see it all unless I change my screen rez...

any way of shrinking it please? :)

BTW...

I just saw the kong trailer...LOOKS GREAT!

Count me in on seeing it on opening night! It looks very stylish and sorta like surrealistic like Batman Returns, just in a 1920s way.

wah way way awesome.

:D

I'll ... just wait though. It's not as exciting as seeing the trailer for The Return of the King the first time. :)

I'll ... just wait though. It's not as exciting as seeing the trailer for The Return of the King the first time.

Yep those where the days hey.:D

For those who liked it on your computer screen....it's 10X better at the theater...I saw it with WOTW and everyone in the audience was like OHHH MY GODDD!!!!

Well, I enjoyed that teaser. Geez Im getting quite into this KK thing. Im certainly going to be getting a couple of the Weta pieces that's for sure.

WBM ...nice pic thanks. Love the KK one.

NY looks like they'll be in for a big time at the world premiere.

www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2...10,00.html

Dinosaurs were nothing. It was the Napoleon complex voyeurs, with their chloroform and bullets.

Couldn't even fight like men. :mad:

Ah, I loved Peter Jackson's movie.

For me that was as near perfect as a film can get.

:blissy

Loved the original book too.

I miss it, because it was so perfect and complete that a sequel is out of the question. :monkey2

And you can only rewatch a movie that's as long as that so many times.

It's good that there's no room for a sequel though. A clear sign of a great film is desperately wanting a more when it's over, but knowing you'll never see more because everything has been said and done.

Perfect and complete. :lecture

Jackson outdid himself.

And you can only rewatch a movie that's as long as that so many times.

Especially the extended cut!

It's good that there's no room for a sequel though. A clear sign of a great film is desperately wanting a more when it's over, but knowing you'll never see more because everything has been said and done.

Perfect and complete. :lecture

Jackson outdid himself.

:exactly:

too much staring in jacksons movie. plus i hated adrien brody and jack black. i was bored to tears. the original is better in every way imo (well of course not special effects but i still like the look of the original better)>

Back