King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol perfect hair!

For as far away in distance as we are Col you know me all to well when it comes to these damn statues.

Jedi I do like G Hulk much better and I know this is really just a minor change but damn.....he just looks so awesome in those pictures. .

Maybe when G Hulk shows up my thirst will subside. Or worse yet maybe it will grow. We shall see

Holy crap that'd be amazing. I'd cancel Green Hulk for that ****! Damn you Spidey and your wonderful ****ing ideas

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I need to work with SSCs design department...lol

I have a sickness because the Hulk is growing on me rapidly. I may have even already pulled the trigger if it wasn't for that tiara. It's getting in the way of the pre order button for me. The SDCC pics are getting to my brain. Must resist Tiara hulk

I don't know. It would help on the decision making process though.

Kind of thinking the same way as wanderlai right now. If G Hulk impresses I may order this too.boot. Especially if G Hulk has a little weight to him

It's so bad isn't it? I have no willpower

He looks good and yes you can see more of the sculpt. I also think Gladiator looks better. Maybe its the awesome Spartan-like helmut he's wearing

Lol perfect hair!

For as far away in distance as we are Col you know me all to well when it comes to these damn statues.

Jedi I do like G Hulk much better and I know this is really just a minor change but damn.....he just looks so awesome in those pictures. .

Maybe when G Hulk shows up my thirst will subside. Or worse yet maybe it will grow. We shall see

133939390623.gif

giphy.gif

Man this thread is ****ing awesome lol.

Col you're killing here man Lol.

Spidey bro wtf I better not see that as a new Hulk in precisely 3 months.

Tav

justdoit_zps7f14e39d.gif

Lol. I was going to ask you guys a question but I may have figured it out one minute.

Back