King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Hulk is the Ex to the Gladiator Hulk the same way the Original Grey Hulk PF is the Ex for the Original Green Hulk PF

PR6.gif

King Hulk is the Ex to the Gladiator Hulk the same way the Original Grey Hulk PF is the Ex for the Original Green Hulk PF

That's not right either, lol

Orange shirt grey pf is the ex for the grey pf.

A Maestro would be interesting at 1/4 Scale

Bowen already did one at 1/6 scale..unfortunately I don't collect 1/6 scale pieces.

Still one of my favorite Bowen pieces. I'd be down for Maestro 1/4 scale, definitely could have more mixed media elements and of course all of the fallen hero accoutrements. At this point that might be the only version of Hulk that could still sell.

The king hulk is the same sculpt as the ph hulk, they just took the choices for interchangeable parts( I would imagine because the already huge box would be even bigger) and made it a variant piece, a little unpractical by ss but no matter what they say this is the ex for the sculpt.

Different base, different clothing, different head sculpt, different weapons, different left arm armour...
Bit more than a couple of switch outs.

Different base, different clothing, different head sculpt...

Lol seriously. This obviously isn't an ex. What where you going to do? Slide of helmet, reveal that the headpiece was underneath the whole times two new hands. Carefully take off his man thong and switch it out... Get over it guys. This had been their plan since the beginning. Don't want it? Don't buy it.

It's not like anything is going to change

Back