Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the June Joe contest:

I chose the HT cause I thought it approximated the figure body well, he's not a Roadpig sized body. Plus the rib cage really reminded me of the original figure. Too bad the articulation is so limited. Didn't totally finish, wanna add the codpiece and maybe tweak the boots to look more like the figure, I would say its 95% done.

Anyway, here's my take on Big Boa.

18679683858_cc23dd9e5a_c.jpg

Source material:

joebigboaf0519.JPG

Looks great King... I'm surprised how good he looks on that body, I figured he'd be spindly and bobble-headed. But it really works.

King Big Boa is just Awesome and as for the rest of your collection well. :drool

Thanks very much sirs!!!! Its very much appreciated! I don't typically take praise well, but I love bashing Joes and it's a nice bonus that the work gets appreciated by fellow passionate Joe fans :bow :bow :bow

And yes, I forgot to mention, his fancy tights are from spider. Thanks again :)

This section still alive?

Latest bash, Roadblock. Stayed as close to card art & figure as possible. Thanks to Stealthfox for hooking me up with the sculpt and Galactiboy for painting it.

Hope you enjoy.

Source material:
latest

Fantastic Roadblock looks like he will fit in with the other Joe's well.

Back