Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that looks awesome Chase! It's a pretty extreme sculpt, but really looks good as Roadblock :rock :rock :rock

Glad I could be part of it :duff

This section still alive?

Latest bash, Roadblock. Stayed as close to card art & figure as possible. Thanks to Stealthfox for hooking me up with the sculpt and Galactiboy for painting it.

Hope you enjoy.

Source material:
latest

that looks awesome!

Dude, that's one bad-ass roadblock.

Awesome. Very cool to even have the tripod on his backpack.

Freakin' awesome!!!!!!

Fantastic Roadblock looks like he will fit in with the other Joe's well.

Damn, that looks awesome Chase! It's a pretty extreme sculpt, but really looks good as Roadblock

Glad I could be part of it :duff

that looks awesome!

Awesome King! What machine gun did you use?

Thanks very much sirs!!! Feedback is much appreciated! :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Stealth, here is what I used:

https://www.monkeydepot.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SSL0988

https://www.monkeydepot.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SSL0987

Beautiful job King! I like what you've done here, and I'm impressed with faithfulness to the original!

I have parts to build a second RB, but at this point I am trying to decide whether to build another V1 or try my hand at a V2.

Latest bash, Roadblock. Stayed as close to card art & figure as possible. Thanks to Stealthfox for hooking me up with the sculpt and Galactiboy for painting it.

Hope you enjoy.

Source material:
latest

Fantastic work on Roadblock! Really love it! Awesome work again King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you enjoy.

Source material:
latest

Absolutely perfect, now we just need someone to pump out a dozen of these for boardies. :lol

Next up, Jinx. This was fun one, not sure what I am gonna do about shoes though. Wanna make her staff and a backpack eventually too. Until I figure that stuff out I figured I could go ahead and show her. Suit by spiderrogue and decal stencil by EVILFACE.

Source material:

jinx.jpg

Back