Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mercer looks great kd! Only problem with him is he makes the sideshow joes look like power team figures.

un*****king believable dude! you knocked it out of the park. my favorite in the contest too btw.

This is just some amazing work KD!
You know, I have every single one of Hot Toys Thor figures and not once did I consider his armor for his arm
And I want to say that his vest looks famil.....
WAIT A MINUTE! Is that Destro's vest!?!
It was Destro's vest. :lol
what fabric did you use for right arm?

Its one of Hot Toys Marvel's Thor figure armor arm sleeves
Yup :lecture

Really appreciate all the feedback, fellas :bow

Thanks to Spider for the Destro suit. Still not a big fan of the expression "mask", but it will do for now.

And the source material:
destro.jpg

You even got his steel collar too. I've been meaning to do something similar but I ain't got no tools. I'm assuming you drilled a hole big enough to slide in a that kind of molded neck.

Awesome Destro the way he should be. When I get around to mine I plan to fo the mask too. As cool as the animated one is, this makes more sense. Not knowing how he's feeling or thinking is more intimidating.

wth? when did this happen? gone for a few minutes and you post this? lol...very nice indeed! hope you like his suit? although, think you shouldve gone with the shiny one....what body did you end up using?

Okay, gonna turn this into my own Joe customs thread...I guess Tunnel Rat will be my first figure shown.

Been bashing TR for awhile, a little at a time. Went for a card art style sculpt, rather than the 3/4 figure. TNT pouch and pack are OD green, but look brown in the pics. This one has been one of favorite bashes to put together. Couple small details to add and he'll be finished.​

wow very cool

Back