Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammn! Hot like fire!

Sir, that is very pimp.

You even got his steel collar too. I've been meaning to do something similar but I ain't got no tools. I'm assuming you drilled a hole big enough to slide in a that kind of molded neck.

Awesome Destro the way he should be. When I get around to mine I plan to fo the mask too. As cool as the animated one is, this makes more sense. Not knowing how he's feeling or thinking is more intimidating.

That's one hellasexy Destro.

wth? when did this happen? gone for a few minutes and you post this? lol...very nice indeed! hope you like his suit? although, think you shouldve gone with the shiny one....what body did you end up using?

This makes me weep shiny, silver tears of happiness.

Wicked Cool Kingy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow very cool

Love it, King! :rock2 Really shows off how simplicity can warrant perfection. SSC way over thought Destro.

KD, awesome Destro. Great job as always.

Destro is damn fine looking!

Ski needs to hurry up and finish da proper mask!

King you Kustom Joes are awe inspiring, brilliant work man:clap:clap:thud:

Solid work! This custom shows why simple can be better with the right parts!

Say KD,
What type body is Destro rockin?

Really appreciate the feedback, peeps! :bow :bow :bow

I used a TT20.

Finished up Storm Shadow V2 today.

HUGE thanks to spiderrogue and EVILFACE! Spider made the outfit and EVILFACE provided the rope, pouch belt and shin guards. All I did was put it all together, couldn't have done it with out their help!
And the source material

1988stormshadowv2.jpg

Card art pose FTW!

Looks damn fine, brother!

Feels great to have a proper 88 on the shelf, doesn't it?

One suggestion, on the shin guards, curl out the tips of the strips so they settle a bit better. :)

Feels great to have a proper 88 on the shelf, doesn't it?

One suggestion, on the shin guards, curl out the tips of the strips so they settle a bit better. :)
Feels damn good! Puts Sideshow's pitiful effort to shame.

Thanks for the tip, will do :rock

umm..epic! is all that i have to say...btw..i have thinner shin guards now that i have sourced out new things..just saying..oh and that claw thing...sigh..im so behind...

This is just too good for words, and if I had to choose just one word..."EXCEPTIONAL"
Incoming PM's to EF and Spider!!!
Thanks sirs!

Ultra, that came out great! :clap

I'm gone for a week, and the board goes crazy with new customs! Damn sweet work!
Finished up Storm Shadow V2 today.

HUGE thanks to spiderrogue and EVILFACE! Spider made the outfit and EVILFACE provided the rope, pouch belt and shin guards. All I did was put it all together, couldn't have done it with out their help!
And the source material

1988stormshadowv2.jpg

Back