Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Mando was making the bucket for the Heats, I was wondering what the overall look would look like and yours looks great. :clap Can't wait to see what the others look like.

Now you need a Zap or Bazooka to return heavy fire. pew! pew!

That's freakin' cool!!!

Thnx!

That heat viper is full of win. It work so well and looks really impressive in 1/6 form. He should go well with the Alley Viper :)

High priase from a Master :bow

I need to take a Viper group shot, the Alley and Heat really stand out with the bright colors.
King didn't you make a BAT?

No, I snoozed and loozed on that one :monkey4......:monkey2

At the time I assumed Sideshow would do it cause they were pumping out Joes and had just done IG-88, I thought Sideshow was really going full steam ahead with the Joe license. Whos the a$$ now :mad:

When Mando was making the bucket for the Heats, I was wondering what the overall look would look like and yours looks great. :clap Can't wait to see what the others look like.

Now you need a Zap or Bazooka to return heavy fire. pew! pew!

:lol :lol :lol

just wow!! bring the heat! great job!!!

Thnx!!

Seriously great work here! Very authentic translations of the 3.75" to 1/6 figures. Pretty inspiring actually.

That is awesome! But it makes me sad, sideshow will never produce something that nice.

Wow. Fantastic representation of one of my favourite 'Noks! Also, I enjoy seeing the progress shots. Since I have a very limited 1:6 budget now, I don't have the $$ to experiment with the supplies I have. Seeing what you did with your stuff to make this awesome custom is a big help, so thanks!

Wow!!! I never thought Monkey Wrench would translate from 3 3/4 as well as you have done! I didn't think I would ever want a 'nok in 12" scale, but you proved me wrong!

I also loved the WIP pics. Great to see how this project progressed.

he is missing his silver glasses...other than that,it's great

:dunno :dunno :dunno

9357147490_9056ab84fd_c.jpg

Back