Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks sirs! Those mirrored squares are perfect replacements for the buttons. Thanks again, MANDO!

Next up, Heat Viper. Bucket by MANDO. Figure is 99% done, just got to work on the pack to house the rockets. Other than that, the figure itself is done and ready for display. Thanks again to MANDO for a phenomenal sculpt and EVILFACE for help sourcing some materials and possibly and eventual decal.

COOOBBRRAAA!!!!!

Wow. I'm speechless. You truly are the King, KD.

Keep the awesomeness going. Alley Viper, Night Viper and HEAT Viper...you've covered my three favorite Viper subsets. Care to take a hand at the Range Viper? :lol

oqaoo2.jpg

Turning such a stupid looking Cobra trooper like the Heat Viper into a badass looking figure is a real accomplishment King!

The Heat has been a blast to watch come together, King! You've really nailed the look of the original! Can't wait to see what 'FACE does with it too!

Bringing the Heat!!

This one has been a little challenge. :lol
Yeah, its been a challenge and when I started I wasn't to confident about how it would turn out. It turned out to be one of my favorites!

Eager to see yours and how you tackle the pack.
Care to take a hand at the Range Viper?

oqaoo2.jpg
Stay tuned :wink1:
Wow, Heat Viper and Night Viper are incredible.

Night Viper is Great. But the Heat Viper is just Awesome.

heatviper is awesome, me want your collection king

:horror:horror:horror

Holy Crap, That is beyond awesome!!

Loving the Heat. Awesome work as always KD.

Wow...one I never would have thought of, but this is awesome!
Muchos gracias muchachos!!! Really appreciate it, especially from the Joe fans who know and appreciate G I Joe:lecture

Turning such a stupid looking Cobra trooper like the Heat Viper into a badass looking figure is a real accomplishment King!

:lol...thanks sir.

Awesome work!!! My two favorites would have to be Wild Weasel and Heat Viper!!

I think those are my current favs too. The buckets are awesome and the colors pop.

The Heat has been a blast to watch come together, King! You've really nailed the look of the original! Can't wait to see what 'FACE does with it too!
It was blast working on it. :lol

Thnx again X :bow

Back