Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great customs :) Not really I GI Joe fan but these are different class

King, your collection is the (o) (o)

croc master WANTED!!!!

Everything is a work of art!

Seeing your Croc Master makes me wish I had one. It was my first 3 3/4 Joe :)

Epic Awesomeness!!
I like your Tunnel Rat and Wild Weasel the most.

Truly great set of figures there. Great stuff... :thud: :horror

Thanks sirs! Much appreciated :1-1:

WOW that Tunnel Rat is awesome.
I love the choice of the headsculpt and everything from the clothing to the accessories sreams quality!

Tunnel Rat is an outstanding custom. He's got a Night Force feel to him with the shirt you used. Using Chow's headsculpt gives him an older feel, which shows he aged from being a young tunnel rat in Vietnam to the older experienced soldier he would have been when he joined the Joes. The MG is a nice touch as well.

Great lineup you've got.

Still need to get my hands on some of that material for my Croc Master. Where was that from again if you don't mind me asking?

John

Awesome Kollection of Joes! You've really done some killer work on these :rock

Great work all the way around, Peeness. :rock Your Joe collection is something to behold!

Beautiful collection!!!

great collection. whats your address? like a thief in the night.

WOW that Tunnel Rat is awesome.
I love the choice of the headsculpt and everything from the clothing to the accessories sreams quality!

Tunnel Rat is an outstanding custom. He's got a Night Force feel to him with the shirt you used. Using Chow's headsculpt gives him an older feel, which shows he aged from being a young tunnel rat in Vietnam to the older experienced soldier he would have been when he joined the Joes. The MG is a nice touch as well.

Great lineup you've got.

Still need to get my hands on some of that material for my Croc Master. Where was that from again if you don't mind me asking?

John

Appreciate the support, sirs :1-1:.....:bow

@ Kozin, I got the Croc material from EVILFACE.

Did a some upgrades to the Crimson Guard, replaced the shoulder cord and buttons, thanks to MANDO for the supplies.

Older additions were the triangle belt decals by EVILFACE.

Last edited:
Back