Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this! Those Ant-Man rings are disappointing. You mentioned the Captain America helmet couldn't be removed from the stand. Can't the Ant-Man helmet? (It looks like 'No').

I thought I read that there are two screws needed to be unscrewed to remove the Captain America helmet from the stand.

Nice Antman helmet. Picked one up myself; unfortunately King Arts packaged and wrapped it when the paint was still wet. I've been working with KBHobby for the past week on returning it.

I'm only at a month but it's frustrating for sure. I may have to go the same route.

got my refund on the shield, but those bastards refunded me through paypal, and I lost $20 in PP fees, and they were unwilling to rectify that, so I sent them a email saying how much BS that is. I don't have trees growing money over here.

Last edited:
got my refund on the shield, but those bastards refunded me through paypal, and I lost $20 in PP fees, and they were unwilling to rectify that, so I sent them a email saying how much BS that is. I don't have trees growing money over here.

Wow. That's a slap in the face. That sucks. I don't think I'll even do business with these guys again, given what they're doing to you two.

Wow. That's a slap in the face. That sucks. I don't think I'll even do business with these guys again, given what they're doing to you two.

I opened a case today in PayPal. They told me that the shield would be arriving this week (didn't get a shipping notification) and the shield went from shipping in 48 hours to back ordered. So very frustrating to have my money tied up when I could have gotte one already from Evilbay.

I opened a case today in PayPal. They told me that the shield would be arriving this week (didn't get a shipping notification) and the shield went from shipping in 48 hours to back ordered. So very frustrating to have my money tied up when I could have gotte one already from Evilbay.

I feel bad. I didn't mean to mislead you guys. It sucks that they're doing this.

it's not your fault. Their web page said shipping in 48hr. I still have the IM arc on PO with them, so I asked them if they could just credit that order with the $20. We'll see what they say.

I feel bad. I didn't mean to mislead you guys. It sucks that they're doing this.

it's not your fault. Their web page said shipping in 48hr. I still have the IM arc on PO with them, so I asked them if they could just credit that order with the $20. We'll see what they say.

It's not your fault Chapter 2099. I should have ordered when you did! Luckily the classic shield can be found., albiet at a higher price. I did find my ultimate grail of the battle danger version so I'm happy about that!

Good luck Azurepred!

Just a little update on the Play-Asia situation. I have escalated my claim to PayPal. I opened one initially on the 24th. I got no response. I log into Play Asia and my order is no longer there. Not pending, not canceled, just "no orders". So I sent it to PayPal, told them the story and have taken screen shots of all my messages that I sent on Feb 20th, 22nd, March 2nd, 9th, 11th, and 22nd and order information. I'll let everyone know when it's resolved.

It's not your fault Chapter 2099. I should have ordered when you did! Luckily the classic shield can be found., albiet at a higher price. I did find my ultimate grail of the battle danger version so I'm happy about that!

Good luck Azurepred!

It definitely bothers me though and I won't be recommending them in the future. And hope it works out for both you.

I'd be embarrassed if I were a company pulling this BS. Again, I'm sure they don't care, but it's a little absurd at this point. Ship the **** shield or give the customer a FULL refund - no questions asked.

Are they not reliable? I'm surprised their prices for the shields are so cheap! (almost red-flag worthy)

Do they have the battle-damaged shield still? Any pictures of their product, has the paint app improved?

Are they not reliable? I'm surprised their prices for the shields are so cheap! (almost red-flag worthy)

Do they have the battle-damaged shield still? Any pictures of their product, has the paint app improved?

So I purchased the Classic shield and got it with a mild wait. I think I got it about 3 weeks after ordering. I ordered from them before and had no problems, and I know they're popular. Overall, I was satisfied, buuuuuuttttt.....

Check out the stories with Azure and Fastball. They basically got screwed over. I don't recommend them anymore. It's a GREAT price, and they might come through, but I don't think it's worth it. Thankfully, I got my classic and battle damaged versions and I'm set and out of the shield game.

So I purchased the Classic shield and got it with a mild wait. I think I got it about 3 weeks after ordering. I ordered from them before and had no problems, and I know they're popular. Overall, I was satisfied, buuuuuuttttt.....

Check out the stories with Azure and Fastball. They basically got screwed over. I don't recommend them anymore. It's a GREAT price, and they might come through, but I don't think it's worth it. Thankfully, I got my classic and battle damaged versions and I'm set and out of the shield game.
Cool. Do you have pics of the bd shield or were they posted awhile back? The kite shield is tempting too but I'll pass since others are experiencing issues. Doesn't seem like they have them in stock anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Cool. Do you have pics of the bd shield or were they posted awhile back? The kite shield is tempting too but I'll pass since others are experiencing issues. Doesn't seem like they have them in stock anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I actually misspoke. The BD one is the one I got a while ago from Midtown - didn't get it from Play Asia. I got the Classic one from Play Asia.

And when I say BD, not the exclusive uber limited one. I'm talking the original release one from the set of 3.

playasia basically just tried to play stupid when I told them they refunded me without taking out the paypal fees. Bunch of morons. I defn don't recommend them.

playasia basically just tried to play stupid when I told them they refunded me without taking out the paypal fees. Bunch of morons. I defn don't recommend them.

My order completely disappeared from their website. Not canceled, not refunded, like I never made it. So I have screen shots and escalated it to PayPal since Play Asia obviously doesn't want to help.

Finally got this one. Very cool.
20170403_185148_zpsvkduuzy1.jpg

Back