Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got the new cap shield? Or any pictures of it? Im supposed to be getting mine next week and I'm wondering how it came out

I got the Kings Art Iron Man Arc Reactor....Its a piece of junk. Lights don't work. Its really cheaply made. Should be worth $20.

Agreed 100%. I got them last year, and lights stop working. Very cheaply made.
Paradium Box was nice though... (What a shame...)

I love my KA Cap Shields, and Thor Hammber/Ironman Gauntlet, but not the Arc Reactor...

Did you buy it direct from King arts? Becuase there are a boat load of fakes. I have a fake and a real. I bought the fake first thinking it was real. Then went to the King arts store and noticed mine was a wee bit different.

Did you buy it direct from King arts? Becuase there are a boat load of fakes. I have a fake and a real. I bought the fake first thinking it was real. Then went to the King arts store and noticed mine was a wee bit different.

I got it from BBTS, I also have the shield, but I have no problems with that, its nice. I was thinking about getting the gauntlet and hammer, but going to pass since I got the EFX Hammer. The gauntlet looks nice but I'm afraid of the quality.

Hello everyone i would like to know if anyone has purchase anything from toybuddyhk ? i see they have the king arts Tesseract but when i check out it only have a in store pick up . If anyone has experience with them please share the info or knows of a different site to order this

Got my age of ultron cap shield today, wow it's awesome. Wasn't expecting it to be so heavy haha. Unfortunately due to the design it's pretty difficult to hold as there isn't a strap like with the normal shield. But it's for display so it doesn't matter.

Got my age of ultron cap shield today, wow it's awesome. Wasn't expecting it to be so heavy haha. Unfortunately due to the design it's pretty difficult to hold as there isn't a strap like with the normal shield. But it's for display so it doesn't matter.

Congrats! Btw I think it's awesome you live in New Zealand! That's a bucket list destination for me.

That looks real nice.

Damn...do I need another shield?

tumblr_m6syepCOUJ1rsykmco6_r1_400.gif

Nice! Some companies take forever to release things, so It's good to see King Arts cranking stuff out quickly.

Haha, it really is nice. But I suspect it's pretty much identical to the first version except for underneath. And to be honest I'd rather the straps so you can actually hold it like cap does.

so you mean we cant hold it for posing? i preordered the same thing.

Back