Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this beauty in local store. Definitely looks great, especially without paint splashes due to...lack of paint [emoji38]

186b89984243ea3e9903e3c754239b85.jpg

This is cool looking, but I wish they wouldn't have made scratches cut into the metal(this thing is indestructible unless he fought wolverine or maybe black panther I don't know what would do that to it) I ended up getting the cat toys version and canceling my bbts order but I am glad to see that these turned out pretty good. I love the cat toys one but I would still like to pick up one of these ka pedestal stealth versions eventually.

Seems like they are releasing AOU Shield. Both Wall Mount and Pedestal ver.
Indeed, 3 blue lines were new wall mount frame after all...
From their FB.
image.jpeg

Wow. It looks like BBTS sold a few of the battle damaged ones on eBay for under $400 shipped!

Ah, they were the stands - not wall mounts. Now I don't feel as bad.

No offense to anyone. They ALL look great. I'm just partial to the wall mounts. Still a heck of a deal that I would have jumped on. You win some. You lose some. Weird though that I didn't even see these auctions. That was pretty dumb of BBTS to have 4 shields end at EXACTLY the same time though. That's partially why they ended the way they did.

I won the wall mounted classic shield for $560 also besides the BD shield. Now my collection of all three is complete :p

Ah, they were the stands - not wall mounts. Now I don't feel as bad.

No offense to anyone. They ALL look great. I'm just partial to the wall mounts. Still a heck of a deal that I would have jumped on. You win some. You lose some. Weird though that I didn't even see these auctions. That was pretty dumb of BBTS to have 4 shields end at EXACTLY the same time though. That's partially why they ended the way they did.

Man how did I miss out on these?? I'd love a BD for thsg price.

Great deal on those auction wins. I would get another shield, but my wallet took a huge hit getting the classic wall mounted shield from BBTS.

the dream is over, all the auctions for kings arts shields ended this AM on ebay from BBTS were sold for more than $600ish shipped. God damn it. I guess I was too late for the party

the dream is over, all the auctions for kings arts shields ended this AM on ebay from BBTS were sold for more than $600ish shipped. God damn it. I guess I was too late for the party

Yea we def missed the boat on the low priced ones. I didnt have an alert set up in my notifications :/

On the plus side I did score a personal grail Master Replicas item :D

I won the blue winter soldier shield. 395 with 88 shipping and I had 100bucks in eBay points. It was a score. I have the classic already. Think I'm going to skip the battle damaged one.

Back