Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol You guys were watching yesterday's auction too? Congrats on the winner and getting it at cheaper than BIN price.

My shield should be coming in on Friday and I'll finally have my first ever shield replica.:yess::hi5:

LOL yes I was minute by minute . i wish i would of stayed in it i would of bid 740

My wall mounted classic shield arrived.:yess: I did a quick unboxing and inspection before leaving the house because the damn Fed Ex dropped the friggin box in front of my door!!:mad::slap:thud: It was loud enough where I can hear him drop it from 15ft away. I don't know if Fed Ex is notorious for this but almost every fed ex delivery I get, big or small, the driver would just toss the package to the ground. I caught it twice on camera, but today I forgot to turn my door camera on because I was getting constant alerts from my gardener working on my front lawn the day before. :slap

On initial inspection, everything looks good so far but need to check it thoroughly when I get home. Sorry for the vent.

Here are some pics:

Big @$$ box that was double boxed thanks to BBTS. You can see the QC sticker on the top right.
20777603851_5c70cef4ca.jpg

Box art:
20583906959_e221ddf48f.jpg

20582665598_ee3422ce68.jpg

Now to the good stuff:

20148057364_0ce78c23c4_c.jpg

20744385676_a43519157f_c.jpg

On the instruction manual, it says 2 screws and wall anchors are included but I don't see it in the sealed plastic sleeve that contained the manual, certificate of authenticity, and paper mounting template. Did KA stop including these screws or are they in the box somewhere?

My wall mounted classic shield arrived.:yess: I did a quick unboxing and inspection before leaving the house because the damn Fed Ex dropped the friggin box in front of my door!!:mad::slap:thud: It was loud enough where I can hear him drop it from 15ft away. I don't know if Fed Ex is notorious for this but almost every fed ex delivery I get, big or small, the driver would just toss the package to the ground. I caught it twice on camera, but today I forgot to turn my door camera on because I was getting constant alerts from my gardener working on my front lawn the day before. :slap

On initial inspection, everything looks good so far but need to check it thoroughly when I get home. Sorry for the vent.

Here are some pics:

Big @$$ box that was double boxed thanks to BBTS. You can see the QC sticker on the top right.
20777603851_5c70cef4ca.jpg

Box art:
20583906959_e221ddf48f.jpg

20582665598_ee3422ce68.jpg

Now to the good stuff:

20148057364_0ce78c23c4_c.jpg

20744385676_a43519157f_c.jpg

On the instruction manual, it says 2 screws and wall anchors are included but I don't see it in the sealed plastic sleeve that contained the manual, certificate of authenticity, and paper mounting template. Did KA stop including these screws or are they in the box somewhere?
Yes, they are inside one of the Styrofoam compartments. I didn't use the screws and anchors provided and used Walldog anchor screws instead.

Yes, they are inside one of the Styrofoam compartments. I didn't use the screws and anchors provided and used Walldog anchor screws instead.

Thanks, I think I saw that little bag and thought it was one of those dehumidifier thingamabobs.

I'll try those Walldogs you mentioned. Just want to make sure it will hold all that weight and not tear down my drywall, lol. Can you tell me what size screws to get?

Thanks, I think I saw that little bag and thought it was one of those dehumidifier thingamabobs.

I'll try those Walldogs you mentioned. Just want to make sure it will hold all that weight and not tear down my drywall, lol. Can you tell me what size screws to get?
Here ya go. From Home Depot:

39f03a07c96f50972f44654a4209ac20.jpg

I just got my battle damaged shield in and all I can say is WOW! The classic shield is awesome but the battle damaged shield has the edge IMO.
Btw, eBay has 1 classic left from bbts

Awesome. When I buy a house next year I'm going to pick up a wall mounted shield for sure.

You probably should get the shield now. With the way things are going with the U.S. dealers and King Arts, you might not be able to get any KA licensed props next year. Efx has the Marvel license here.

Saw this beauty in local store. Definitely looks great, especially without paint splashes due to...lack of paint [emoji38]

186b89984243ea3e9903e3c754239b85.jpg

Had some time in the past couple weekends to hang my shield. Basically I just wanted a representation of Capt and Iron Man in 1:1. The IM bust is a recast, but it is there as a place holder until I can find an affordable SSC IM bust that I like (I was going to get the Mk7 but didn't like the final production piece).

My only grip with the shield is how the lights spill out to other parts of the wall. I wish it could have been contained like with a small lip around the edges, but that is just me...and me being nit-picky.

Thanks for looking!

Kotobukiya_statues_King_Arts_shield_IMG_5324.jpg

Kotobukiya_statues_IMG_5330.jpg

Had some time in the past couple weekends to hang my shield. Basically I just wanted a representation of Capt and Iron Man in 1:1. The IM bust is a recast, but it is there as a place holder until I can find an affordable SSC IM bust that I like (I was going to get the Mk7 but didn't like the final production piece).

My only grip with the shield is how the lights spill out to other parts of the wall. I wish it could have been contained like with a small lip around the edges, but that is just me...and me being nit-picky.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 207267

View attachment 207268

:clap

The Avengers and X-Men on the shelf, what are they?

Also, does anyone know if those 1/6 kotobuyika dc statues below are still available for retail anywhere?

Awesome display ^^^ BDoggWhite!

Awesome display Markecho!!! Truly classy

Great looking set-up, Markecho. :rock

Nice display, Markecho. Really clean and eye-catching.

Thanks fellow Freaks! for the compliments! :)

:clap

The Avengers and X-Men on the shelf, what are they?

Also, does anyone know if those 1/6 kotobuyika dc statues below are still available for retail anywhere?

dw316 all the statues in the picture are Koto's except for SS and Hulk which are Bowen,

The DC statues are still available at retailers. Try Amazon/BBTS for WW, Amazon for Bats, but Sups is a little harder to get retail price. I had to pay a little more on ebay (stupid me :banghead thought he would go on sale!)

Back