Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any up close photos of the straps? I'm looking to see how they connect ie are they screwed in. I've heard complaints about them being flimsy but was wondering if it's the leather used or the fact they aren't really attached correctly.

Too me it feels like the leather they use, It feels a bit "stretchy" when you carry the shield around. but the again that could also be due to the weight of the actual shield.

Mine lives here right now. I feel the paint job is perfect on this one.
So much so that I have to check out the classic on pedestal now. Should be here today :rock

Might have to skip the wall mount. It's kind of looking like a lame frame to me lately.
Some of the older released shields had cool wall mounts that looked like they were from WW2 and such.

View attachment 179651

Vitus, I like your collectible cabinets. Where did you get them? I would guess IKEA, but I have no idea which ones you have! :D

Mine lives here right now. I feel the paint job is perfect on this one.
So much so that I have to check out the classic on pedestal now. Should be here today :rock

Might have to skip the wall mount. It's kind of looking like a lame frame to me lately.
Some of the older released shields had cool wall mounts that looked like they were from WW2 and such.

View attachment 179651

You got both shields as well? :hi5:

There....are..... 2 shields!!!:rotfl

picard_clapping.gif

yea, I know. I just keep debating with myself how much longer I want to wait for a shield. The eFX one can easily be had, but I'm wondering how soon it will be before we see another metal shield. I thought I might want 2, but there is just too much stuff coming out.

yea, I know. I just keep debating with myself how much longer I want to wait for a shield. The eFX one can easily be had, but I'm wondering how soon it will be before we see another metal shield. I thought I might want 2, but there is just too much stuff coming out.

I can understand that. I'd say give it another year or so for an announcement, maybe less - especially with the hype that AoU is getting.

Yeah, it depends on what you want it for/to do with it. Stan Lee's 92 so I don't want to risk waiting, plus it's a nice piece to own with that pedestal plaque having worked on Winter Soldier. Since we're doing Civil War I might feel inclined to get that version later on if they make one and that one I'll carry around without worrying about the autograph.

yea, true. I think with so much this year, and knowing more will come down the line, I will have to suck it up and go without a shield as I still prefer a metal one and only want one shield.

Vitus, I like your collectible cabinets. Where did you get them? I would guess IKEA, but I have no idea which ones you have! :D
Those look like Ikea BESTAs and TOMBOs to me... :wink1:

That's right. White Bestas with Tombo doors.
I used to use black furniture but most of my stuff was dark colored and I could barely see my stuff so I switched to white. :rock

You got both shields as well? :hi5:

Yeah I'm getting to be a shieldaholic... I have... 5 shields now...
I have a couple customs from the first avenger... the metal 26 incher and the kite shield with a brass back.
I have a metal windlass kite shield with the blue stripe...
king arts stealth
efx preordered
Gonna keep 3 in each room :lol

I contacted BBTS via email and they informed me that all pre orders that were made prior will be fulfilled for the original price.:pray:

Has anybody recently received this from BBTS yet? I'm starting to get worried mine will get cancelled too...

So i bought my Shield via Ebay from a HongKong Seller and still dont got my Shield.
He send me this Message today and if its true it could be the reason why many People still waiting :)

"Hello! If O.K, you can find the news in Weibo of quality issue of King Arts shield
They now are reworking those shield and available in May, 2015 again"

dunno if this is true cuz i dont know how Weibo works and if i realy can find there any Infos about this on Weibo but maybe one of you could give it a try

Still haven't received mine from BBTS either, I was told that they still have not received there alotment!

Back