Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk about shields. Since I posted in the Movies and TV thread but not sure if anyone will see it, the cast of the Avengers will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live starting in 5 minutes.

Does anyone know where to get the classic shield with wall mount at a decent price?

They are making a new classic shield for the AoU movie but it will probably be years before they release it.

No just feelers. They also were putting out a feeler for Hawkeye's bow and quiver, Thor's hammer and Mark 43 blast hands. Just gaging interest at this point. My money would be on a classic and a plain shield. Considering they already have the process in place to make shields the naked shield with a shine coat would be pretty easy to push out rather quickly.

No just feelers. They also were putting out a feeler for Hawkeye's bow and quiver, Thor's hammer and Mark 43 blast hands. Just gaging interest at this point. My money would be on a classic and a plain shield. Considering they already have the process in place to make shields the naked shield with a shine coat would be pretty easy to push out rather quickly.

Ahh thanks hokie! Yea I imagine they would be fast to produce. The WWII original shield would look cool too and be cheaper than the Factory X and Museum Replicas versions that were made years ago.

I wonder if KA is the only company to produce officially licensed metal replicas at the moment ?

Ahh thanks hokie! Yea I imagine they would be fast to produce. The WWII original shield would look cool too and be cheaper than the Factory X and Museum Replicas versions that were made years ago.

I wonder if KA is the only company to produce officially licensed metal replicas at the moment ?

I will buy one of the WWII shields in a heartbeat. If they have replica Supersoldier Serum I may buy that as well! (I will need it to lift these shields, because wow, they are stout.)

even if they make more shields, there is no guarantee any US retailer will offer them for a fair price. BBTS can't even post those shields on their site anymore, so they sell them on ebay for an even higher mark up. I guess I'll be without a shield for a couple more years.

:dunno I probably overpaid, but I was able to get mine for $845 plus $60 shipping. Like you said, the US may never get these for a fair price again. Although, ebay prices have now gone to over $900 plus over $100 for shipping. For that much they better be made out of actual Vibranium! :dunno

I said it before. If you don't mind that it's not licensed the Lager shield can still be had for $699 classic $730 battle damaged if you contact them on Facebook. I can vouch for them. I order 3 shields and they are all impeccable. Real metal, heavy, solid, and a fantastic paint job.
20150403_172133_zpsngnn9a9h.jpg

I said it before. If you don't mind that it's not licensed the Lager shield can still be had for $699 classic $730 battle damaged if you contact them on Facebook. I can vouch for them. I order 3 shields and they are all impeccable. Real metal, heavy, solid, and a fantastic paint job.
]

You keep crossing the streams ;)

Lager also charges you like $200 for shipping mind you, so still, $800 is a lot for that shield to me.

I'll give Lager this much, those are some pretty shields! Oh to have unlimited collectible cash!

Back