Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does BBTS have some new policy or something?

I got the pre-order arrival notice last week for this and was good to go! Figured I would get a shipping notice soon. Checked it today and noticed my credit charge was "declined". Weird, I had more than enough funds and I'm using the SAME card with BBTS. In fact, another set of pre-ordered items arrived the SAME day and BBTS charged and shipped them out. I never saw a pending charge or anything in-between then and today.

So I ended up clicking "Process Payment" and it went through just fine. Very strange! Did anyone else have any problems? Is this BBTS' way of now handling "big ticket" items?

I got the pre-order arrival notice last week for this and was good to go! Figured I would get a shipping notice soon. Checked it today and noticed my credit charge was "declined". Weird, I had more than enough funds and I'm using the SAME card with BBTS. In fact, another set of pre-ordered items arrived the SAME day and BBTS charged and shipped them out. I never saw a pending charge or anything in-between then and today.

So I ended up clicking "Process Payment" and it went through just fine. Very strange! Did anyone else have any problems? Is this BBTS' way of now handling "big ticket" items?

I didnt have to do none of that, and it shipped out like normal.

As a matter a fact, BBTS order always seem to sneak up on me, since I guess Im use to the "We will begin processing soon " emails from Sideshow which has me spoiled.

My Card got Declined at first because it was an old card. They sent me an email notifying me of it though, and I updated it right away.

That sound is music to my ears. Can't wait for the review!

There's at least another person who received it yesterday and was going to post up pics and a review, right?

I gotta say the in-hand pics look a lot better than expected.

Who has the battle-damaged coming???

Any updates?

Thanks for the reply guys!

Maybe my card got declined because of the two pre-orders I had and the card system thought it had entered the charge number wrong as opposed to treating it like two separate orders.

Oh well, glad I caught it! Now I just have to wait a little longer for my shield. It's sitting in the "Warehouse" according to BBTS right now. :(

Alright, Finally able to get some decent photos, they aren't perfect but I thought I would share them. The shield overall is pretty amazing. It has some slight defects depending on the angle that you look at it and the lighting, but overall I am happy. It is a grail piece for me and cant wait to purchase other things to go with it like a Mjolnir. It will display great. Anyways here you go...

I hope you enjoy them!

Well crap. I was lucky enough to pick up SurlyJ's pre-order. I knew I wouldn't be home, so I had it set to hold at my local FedEx.

Unfortunately, I went by there in my personal car. Once I saw the package, (huge!) I knew there was no way it was fitting in that car. I'll have to swing by tomorrow in my work SUV to pick it up.

Nice in hand pics. Makes me wish I had this as well.

(Though I think I see those coating defects on the third and forth photos. Might only be the lighting though)

Which hammer are you going to get?

Well crap. I was lucky enough to pick up SurlyJ's pre-order. I knew I wouldn't be home, so I had it set to hold at my local FedEx.

Unfortunately, I went by there in my personal car. Once I saw the package, (huge!) I knew there was no way it was fitting in that car. I'll have to swing by tomorrow in my work SUV to pick it up.

Yeah, thats always a problem with some of the larger collector pieces when you have a small to medium sized car like me. Especially 1:1 items like busts, or even some of those larger premium format statues. Some of the boxes that they come in completely dwarf the piece itself!

Nice in hand pics. Makes me wish I had this as well.

(Though I think I see those coating defects on the third and forth photos. Might only be the lighting though)

Which hammer are you going to get?
Its definitely visible in the forth photo and is not just the lighting. I was looking at the new beast kingdom hammer, although its not something I will be able to purchase for a while because I spent quite a bit on the shield. Im sure we will see more hammers in the future, and I will pick one up eventually. I would also like to get the 1:1 Mark 7 Helmet, if Efx ever puts it up for sale.

It looks as though the bottom of the shield doesn't touch the pedestal bottom by the plaque. Which I love if that's true, no need to worry about scuffing it up.

Honestly it looks really good.......but I'm still convinced Lager made the best shield on the market right now. I get my Battle Damaged one tomorrow.:)

Back