Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The AoU shield does only have one metal handle. As seen in this screen shot and from the back of the canceled shield:

Yeah your right . We just need a magnet on our forearm so the shield connect and stays there to relief weight stress on our wrist lol . Have you seen the Hot toys AOU captain America ? It has the shield and you are right only one little handle for wrist but that figure has a magnet on the back and on the forearm and wrist . Cool .

Hello Fellow Freaks!
Got my shield in last night and unboxed it to check it out.
(showed the shipper box just for size reference)

I'm very happy with it!!! If someone has not mentioned it yet, The silver looks more silver/metallic in real life than it does in pictures (it looks kind of white-ish to me in pics).

Also taking it off the frame and putting it back is easier than I thought. Might be a little harder when it is hung higher though.

My biggest disappointment is that waaaay back when the prototypes were shown and explained, they mentioned an AC plug. I wanted to daisy chain all my lights but the shield is 8 AA battery operated only.

And for those who might overlook it, there are 2 "on/off" buttons…one switch on the bottom of the battery pack and then the one button on the bottom of the frame. I started to panic and get pissed thinking mine was busted when I just pushed the bottom button and had missed turning on the switch. But thanks to youtube, I found out about the switch. And btw there is no mention of the first switch in the instructions.

Now have to hang it on the wall!!!

As an extra bonus my HT Capt came in this week too!

box_IMG_4928.jpg

KA_shield_IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4957.jpg

IMG_4956.jpg

KA_shield_and_Hot_Tots_Capt_IMG_4977.jpg

I'm surprised there is no adapter for this. Most US companies make adapter only pieces now. Not a fan of batteries being used with statues when leaking could happen.

Hello Fellow Freaks!

I'm very happy with it!!! If someone has not mentioned it yet, The silver looks more silver/metallic in real life than it does in pictures (it looks kind of white-ish to me in pics).

Also taking it off the frame and putting it back is easier than I thought. Might be a little harder when it is hung higher though.

My biggest disappointment is that waaaay back when the prototypes were shown and explained, they mentioned an AC plug. I wanted to daisy chain all my lights but the shield is 8 AA battery operated only.

And for those who might overlook it, there are 2 "on/off" buttons…one switch on the bottom of the battery pack and then the one button on the bottom of the frame. I started to panic and get pissed thinking mine was busted when I just pushed the bottom button and had missed turning on the switch. But thanks to youtube, I found out about the switch. And btw there is no mention of the first switch in the instructions.

View attachment 200935

View attachment 200936

View attachment 200937

View attachment 200938

View attachment 200939

Beautiful!!!
Congrats!

@markecho AMAZING ! I'm jealous lol . That hottoys cap is great ! Might get it too but waiting on the civil war one since it will be the same minus white on biceps . Also thats the wall mount bersion I want! Your pictures make the silver look more silver than white (I like more of a silver like the movie ) than other pictures I found online . So want it but contemplating on where I should wait for AOU VERSION .

Do any of you guys think AOU will have ac plug so we won't need batteries ? I heard that one or bersion 2.0 would have rechargeable batteries? Also is there an adaptor to make the civil war one a plug one?

Hello Fellow Freaks!

View attachment 200935

View attachment 200936

View attachment 200937

View attachment 200938

View attachment 200939

��amazing

Congrats Markecho on getting a mint shield! I noticed your Tumbler takes up half of your coffee table. Didn't know it was THAT BIG.

It looks like it has some paint splashes/issues, very slight, from some pics, but could just be the camera? Still looks great though. Wish they went with less/no gloss like the stealth shield.

I hope I don't regret passing on the Classic, but I'm just waiting for a different display option and newer version - something not Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
I hope I don't regret getting the classic, but I'm just waiting for a different display option and newer version - something not Winter Soldier.

I think the battle damaged version is amazing though. It's very hard to pick between the two. Both can be a centerpiece. Where do you have your BD displayed ?

I think the battle damaged version is amazing though. It's very hard to pick between the two. Both can be a centerpiece. Where do you have your BD displayed ?

On the floor in the guest room. :lol

I'm definitely happy I chose the BD over the Classic, but I think eventually I'll want both. Just a matter saving now for the Winter Soldier version or waiting for a new version (which I'm hoping will happen).

I'm definitely happy I chose the BD over the Classic, but I think eventually I'll want both. Just a matter saving now for the Winter Soldier version or waiting for a new version (which I'm hoping will happen).

I love love the design and idea behind the BD. I actually had a Classic pedestal but sold it at the time, needed the funds. Now I'm debating which to get. I really love all weathered type replicas. Ugh why can't I just be rich lol.

I love love the design and idea behind the BD. I actually had a Classic pedestal but sold it at the time, needed the funds. Now I'm debating which to get. I really love all weathered type replicas. Ugh why can't I just be rich lol.

I'd still go with the Battle Damaged. I mentioned it before in another post, but you won't get another like that. There will likely be more Classics though.

I hope I don't regret getting the classic, but I'm just waiting for a different display option and newer version - something not Winter Soldier.

So you ordered she Classic wall mount or stand version ? Why are you regretting ...? What are your doubts ?

Any words on what the new version which I'm guessing will be the AOU Classic will be. Any word on what upgrades or changes that will have ? What upgrades/changes do you want ?

So you ordered she Classic wall mount or stand version ? Why are you regretting ...? What are your doubts ?

I meant regret passing on the Classic. Sorry, misspoke.

Basically, I really like the Battle Damaged, but got to have a Classic now. But since I already have a Winter Soldier edition one, would prefer to way for an Age of Ultron Classic or potentially Civil War Classic.

I'd still go with the Battle Damaged. I mentioned it before in another post, but you won't get another like that. There will likely be more Classics though.

It's funny but the shield was never even used in the film but the poster is the background for my phone. Just something about it that really sets the tone for the WS film,

I also agree that there will probably be a lot more classic shields from various makers. Maybe even EFX will get their their head out of their ass and make a metal version but not many battle damaged ones will be made.

It's funny but the shield was never even used in the film but the poster is the background for my phone. Just something about it that really sets the tone for the WS film,

I also agree that there will probably be a lot more classic shields from various makers. Maybe even EFX will get their their head out of their ass and make a metal version but not many battle damaged ones will be made.

Yeah, same here. For a shield that was never even used or seen on screen, I just REALLY love it. I loved that poster when it was first displayed.

And yeah, hopefully eFX steps up, but not sure that will happen.

Yeah, same here. For a shield that was never even used or seen on screen, I just REALLY love it. I loved that poster when it was first displayed.

And yeah, hopefully eFX steps up, but not sure that will happen.

It would look cool with the poster too. I have a wall it would look amazing on too... Decisions decisions.

I hope KA gets to keep their license because they are making the most exciting replicas right now. They just have the hurdle of being distributed overseas.

Yea EFX has a gold mine waiting to be tapped with the Marvel license and barely produce anything note worthy.

Back