Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping quote to Canada for my wall mounted shield, it is $ 415.19 US which is $540 canadian. :gah:

I plan on shipping it to a freight forwarder like kinek. it was 75$ shipping, then a 10$ fee from kinek. of course you still need to pay customs etc, but you would anyways if you shipped directly to Canada. You just need to go pick it up from kinek near the border.

You guys think they will make the Age of Ultron captain America shield ? With the metal handles on back of it instead of leather straps ? Because of it is I would wait for that and not buy the winter soldier version with leather straps ....

The AoU shield only has one grip handle for the hand, nothing for the forearm... would be a pain to carry around but would also build your wrist strength if you can manage... :wink1:

The AoU shield only has one grip handle for the hand, nothing for the forearm... would be a pain to carry around but would also build your wrist strength if you can manage... :wink1:

Perfect reason to justify buying this new shield: Strength training! :lecture

Ugh I wish I could get a shield. I just want a this or the eFx one. Impossible to get for a "decent"price in my country

Does BBTS ship to your country? They have an EFX shield.

They do. But they're charging 260 to ship it, convert all that to NZD and add customs etc it would end up being well over $1500.

That's a bit more than I'm willing to spend, I'd probably go as high as $1100 but I don't want to spend more than that.

Correction:
I check them under direct sun light today, and I think that Classic's Silver ring/star is painted.
It's not as thick as Red/Blue paint, but definitely a thin layer of silver paint though.
On the other hand, "Stealth" is raw brushed aluminum with some weathering effect.
View attachment 200410

Thanks for posting that. I wish I had grabbed a Stealth Shield off eBay last week. I wonder if they plan on doing the heater shield shown off recently?

It has two handles if the SH Figuarts shield from FIGUARTS AoU captain America is just like the movie one . If it's just one .... It be hard like u said . But I'd think it would have one on each side like where the leather ones would be so when he catches it or grabs it it would would from either side .

Just emailed King Arts about this new shield. Will keep you guys updated.

Great! Thanks ! If it's made with those metal handles and it comes with a wal mount with a magnet ... I would wait for that like I said and not buy the winter soldier one . I can't buy two . And I can buy a winter soldier classic one right now at a good price but it won't be for long .... Any idea when AOU would release ?

looking at the cracked shield, it does have only one hand grip--but the mechanism on the "forearm side" looks like it can open up (via two sets of hinges) to create an opening that you'd insert your arm through (then grip the handle). You can see that it's made from three pieces (which makes me believe that there was some type of moving-part action planned).

Kings Arts needs to just release that cracked piece of awesomeness!!!

The more I see that thing, the more I love it.

According to Google translate:

Earlier booked a "MPS020" classic battle damage red pedestal subsection guests at Comic Con, can fully come Sino Centre in Mong Kok 604 stores to pick up cargo.
Because too bulky goods. Such as self-carts will be more convenient.

According to Google translate:

Earlier booked a "MPS020" classic battle damage red pedestal subsection guests at Comic Con, can fully come Sino Centre in Mong Kok 604 stores to pick up cargo.
Because too bulky goods. Such as self-carts will be more convenient.

I was just about to fix my post lol my app wouldn't let me copy it. So it is a convention exclusive. So lame.

yup. my guess is something like:

"If you reserved the Classic Battle Damaged Pedestal Shield at Comic Con, they are ready for pick up at Shop 604. Due to the size, in-store pick up is preferred."

Back